Chapter 4

Dwapar Yug:

Dwarika Mahal:

"CHOR!!! CHOR!!!", a dasi shouts, her voice breaking the slumber of two young men lying peacefully on the bed. Hearing her voice, soldiers came running towards the room, and saw two men, sitting on the bed, looking utterly confused. The two of them were immediately handcuffed, and were taken towards the prison cells.

Rajkumari Subhadra also heard the news of thieves in the palace of Dwarika, and, to say she was surprised, would be an understatement. Robbery never once occurred in the whole kingdom of Dwarika, let alone the palace. She wasn't yet able to digest this news, when another dasi told her that the thieves were sleeping in her own room. Her mouth hung open.

"Chor vishram kar rahe the? Voh bhi Rajparivar ke kaksh me? Vichitra chor the.", said Subhadra.

"Vichitra? Ati vichitra the, Rajkumari. Unki Vesh bhoosha, kesho ka rang, unki padukayein, sab kuchh vichitra tha. Vichitrata ki jeevit pratima prateet ho rahe the voh dono.", said a dasi.

"Aur yahi nahi Rajkumari, unhi ki bhaanti dikhne wale 5 aur chor pakde gaye hain. poore mahal me aaj unhi ki baatein ho rahi hain. Jin logo'n ne unhe dekha h, voh kehte hain ki ye 7 chor bhot sundar hain.", told another dasi.

"Rajkumari !!", Subhadra's closest handmaiden came towards them.

"Kya baat hai, Vimla.", asked Subhadra.

"Dwarikadhish ne darbaar lagane ka aadesh diya hai.", told Vimla.

"Uchit hai.", said Subhadra, going towards the court.

Dwarika's court:

The court was for the 7 thieves found in the palace of Dwarika. They were brought in the court in front of the ministers. On one hand, they were happy that they were not alone, all 7 of them were in this together. And on the other hand, they were upset and angry for being treated like thieves, when they didn't even steal anything. 

They were lost in their own world, thinking about how to come out of this situation, when a sound broke their trail of thoughts

"Dwarikadhish Vasudev Shri Krishna padhaar rahe hain."

They all turned, only to get lost once again. Looking at the man coming towards them felt like they've got all the happiness of the world. There were no more problems to worry about, no more handcuffs on their hand, no more ministers surrounding them. It was just them, and bliss.

But this blissful moment lasted only for a few moments, they came back to the illusionary reality soon, hearing a voice as sweet as honey, asking them politely - "Aap Dwarika ke mahal me kis uddeshya se aaye hain?"

"Kisi uddeshya se nahi. ", told RM, looking straight into the lotus eyes of kamalnayan, confidence dripping from his voice.

"Arthat?", Krishna smiled.

"Arthat ye ki hum yahaan kaise aaye, humein bhi nahi pata. Ek jaaduii vastu ne humein yahaan pahuncha diya.", told Jimin, lowering his gaze slightly.

"Sainiko'n, kya aap logo'n ko inke paas se mahal ki koii bhi vastu praapt hui h.", Dwarikadhish's questions were now directed towards the soldiers.

"Nahi, Dwarikadhish.", a soldier told.

"Prateet hota h, ye bhatke huye Raahi hain, chor nahi.", said Vasudev.

The boys' face lit up hearing the words of Dwarikadhish.

"Lekin Kanha, tum itne vishwas se aisa kaise keh sakte ho. Ye chor bhi toh ho sakte hain." Balram Dau presented his views. 

"Dau bhaiya, aap kadachit bhool rahe hain, maine maanas shaastra ka adhyayan kiya tha, isliye main logo'n ke man ki baat unki mukhmudra se sahaj hi pehchan leta hu.", told Kanha.

"Toh ye bhatke huye raahi hain? arthat hamare atithi.", asked Balram Dau.

"Ji.", Kanha told.

After the case got solved, the court was dismissed. The boys were welcomed like royal guests. Mata Rukmini has already prepared everything to welcome the guests, because of what Kanha told her earlier. Bts were also impressed by the warm welcome they received. They were all happy, although certain questions were still revolving in their heads. But since the welcome ceremony was going on, and they were also tired. They thought to find out their answers, the next day. 

It was already evening by the time the welcome ceremony ended. So, they all ate dinners and went in their rooms to sleep.