Chapter 8

"Uphaar liye bina hi chale jayenge, Keshav?", asked Aradhya.

"Gyaat tha mujhe. Meri priy sakhi mere liye uphar na laaye, aisa toh ho hi nahi sakta." said Keshav, making Aradhya's heart skip a beat. Aradhya gave him the murti of devi Lakshmi she made herself. Kanha was really happy seeing the gift, he took it cheerfully and told Aradhya - "Sakhi, jab hriday me dwandwa(duel) chal raha ho, toh apni aatma ki awaaz, sun leni chahiye." Saying this, he left. Aradhya was clueless about the meaning of his words, but she knew, his words will unravel their meaning at the right time.

.

The celebration was coming to an end as it was already late evening. Our Kanha was hungry by now, and some khurafaat was going on in that khurafaati brain of his, when he saw his partner in crime aka Atmika, coming towards him. 

"Pranipat bhratashri !", Atmika greeted.

"Kalyan ho, anuja.", Kanha blessed.

"Aap yahaan akele kya kar rahe hain.", asked Atmika.

"Yojna bana raha tha.", told Kanha.

But before, Atmika could ask about his 'yojna', someone interrupted them.

"Pranipat Dwarikadhish.", greeted Jin.

"Kalyan ho.", blessed Govind.

Kanha introduced both of them.

"Pranipat Uddhav nandini.", Jin greeted her.

"Pranipat kumar.", She greeted back.

"Vaise Dwarikadish, mai yaha ye puchhne aaya tha ki ye samaroh kab khatm hoga. Mujhe bhookh lag rahi hai.", confessed Jin.

"Mujhe bhi bhookh lag rahi, chalo makhan khate hain.", proposed Govind.

"Makhan? Kintu, mai mota nahi ho jaaunga.", asked Jin.

Kanha looked at jin with 'You've got to be kidding me' look. Atmika was trying hard not to laugh on this.

"Mai tumhe mota dikhta hu?" Kanha mused.

"Nahi Dwarikadhish, mere kehne ka taatparya voh nahi tha. Mai toh bas...", Jin was unable to complete the sentence, seeing a serious expression on the usually smiling face of Govind.

Atmika, being well aware, that Kanha was just playing around, couldn't help but chuckle a bit, seeing Jin's fear-stricken expressions. Kanha laughed too, seeing Jin's expressions, his laughter dissolving the tension and relieving Jin's stress.

"Chinta na karo, Jin. Kal se tumhe shastra vidya seekhni hai. 10 ghante ka abhyas bina makhan khaaye nahi ho paayega.", told Kanha.

"D... das ghante, govind?", asked Jin.

"haan.", Kanha said, perplexing Jin even more.

Kanha has already made the plan of stealing makhan, and the plan was explained to Jin and Atmika. The plan was simple. Rukmini and Bhadra were in the kitchen. Kanha will distract both of them, and within that time span, Jin and Atmika will have to steal the pot of butter, which was hanging from the ceiling,in the kitchen.

And as planned, Kanha successfully distracted Rukmini and Bhadra, and took them away from the kitchen. Jin and Atmika entered the kitchen, to steal butter. Atmika knew what to do, after all, she was Govind's partner in crime, but, Jin was clueless regarding it. Atmika nervously told him to pick her up. He understood her plan, and picked her up, blush crept up her cheeks due to the close proximity.

She was geting too nervous, so, she quickly took the pot and Jin put her down. Then, they went to the garden, where Dwarikadhish was already waiting for them. Kanha chuckled looking at Atmika, the pinkish hue clearly visible on her face.

.

On the other hand, Shivali noticed Suga standing alone, and being her extroverted self, she went towards him to have a little chat. Shivali and Atmika, although being really close sisters, were very different from each other. Atmika was an introvert, frank only with her closed ones, while Shivali, an extrovert. Shivali was very good at making friends, even if she met someone just once. She was an expert at speaking her mind without making anyone feel bad, while Atmika was respectful, but wasn't able to speak her mind, unless you're very close to her. The sisters were different, yet, inseparable.

"Kumar, aap yahan akele kyu khade hain?", asked Shivali, coming towards Suga.

"Mujhe akele rehna pasand hai.", Suga being Suga, answered.

"Oh achha.", Shivali said, not knowing what else to say after Suga's answer.

"Vaise, kanyavaas me kya seekha aapne kumari.", asked Suga, noticing the awkwardness in the environment.

"Kanyavaas me 64 kalao'n aur 16 vidyao'n ka gyan diya jaata hai, kumar, jisme shastra aur shaastra, geet aur sangeet, vaastu aur shringaar, aadi saari kalayein aur vidyae'n aati hain.", explained Shivali.

"Toh aapke paas shastra gyan bhi hai?", asked Suga, now getting intrigued by the girl standing in front of him.

"Ji kumar. Maine talwar chalana seekha hai.", told Shivali.

"Talwar ki visheshta kya hai, kumari?", asked Suga, wanting to know more.

 "Parivartansheelta kumar. Talwar ko aap bhinn prakar se istemaal kar skte hain, aur ye aapke virodhi ko bhinn prakaar ke ghaav dene me saksham hoti hai. Iske atirikta talwaar baaki shastro'n ki tulna mein halki hoti hai, joh hamare liye laabhprad hota hai. Kintu talwar chalana kathhin hota hai. Talwar chalane me maharath haasil karne ke liye bhot abhyas ki awashyakta hoti hai.", explained Shivali.

Suga was intently listening Shivali. Her voice was soothing to his ears. He didn't wanted her to stop talking. 

"Vaise, aap kahan se hain, kumar.", Asked Shivali.

"South Korea se.", told Suga.

"Ye konsa sthan hai?", asked Shivali, as she never heard the name of this place before.

"Bhot door hai yahan se.", told Suga.

"Oh !!", said Shivali.

They continued talking, until they were called for dinner. Time somehow passed sooner than usual.

Author's note:

Further role plays are:

Aashna - Jimin asbangtan

E - Satyaki _soule__mate__000_

By the way, Aashna will come a little later  in the story. As of now, I'll be focusing on these 3 couples. I hope you won't mind.