Chapter 1

Kaliyug

BTS dorm:

"Jimin ssi, look what I bought?", said Taehyung. Jungkook, who was watching something on his phone, also looked up, curiously, to find a rectangular box in Taehyung's hand. The box has different kind of imprints on it, and was looking beautiful. Something in a foreign language was written on it in beautiful calligraphy.

                                                               " काल चक्र "

"What's this, Taehyung-ah !" Asked Jimin, coming into the drawing room. "I found this in an aesthetic shop. It's beautiful, isn't it.", asked Taehyung. "Indeed, it is." They both opened the box, and found a sentence beautifully engraved on it. "Where do you want to go?", The sentence says and behind the sentence was imprinted, a world map. "I see, so, where do you want to go, Jimin-ah?" Asked Taehyung. "I don't know, you decide." Said Jimin, laughing. "I don't know either. How about you close your eyes and put your finger somewhere randomly.", Suggested Taehyung. "Good idea.", Jimin praised.

He closed his eyes and put his finger somewhere on the map and guess, where he put his finger. You're right. It's India. Jimin opened his eyes and said- "What place is this?" 

"India, I guess.", said Taehyung.

They further opened the box, only to find another sentence written with the same engraving. But this time, instead of a world map, it had certain numbers written on it. The sentence says- "How many years ago?". "Now, what does this mean?", asked Jimin. But before Taehyung could reply, they found their environment blurring and BOOM!!! Vmin were no more in their dorm. 

Jungkook, who was watching all this, from the corner of his eyes, and had seen his 2 hyungs vanishing in thin air, panicked. He shouted to call the others. "What the actual hell happened now. Can't a man sleep peacefully in this house?" ,Asked Suga, coming from his bedroom, with a sleepy expression marring his handsome features.

Others also came to find a horrified Jungkook, and a confused Suga standing side by side. "So, you're saying, that this box ate Vmin.", asked Suga. "Yes hyung, I swear I'm not lying."

"Sure, you aren't", said Suga, rolling his eyes and started going towards the direction of the box. "Hyung, don't go.", Jungkook pleaded, but Suga was definitely not taking it. He went closer and closer to the box, Jungkook also ran towards him to stop him but, he was too late. 

Author's note:

So, the first chapter is over. Tell me, what do you think about it. Also, I wanted to tell you that later on, hindi will be used in this book. I'm sorry if you don't know hindi.

Btw, Thanks for reading...