Chapter 2

Suga was going towards the box and Jungkook ran towards him to stop him, but, as soon as he held Suga's wrist, both of their surroundings started blurring and a blinding light emerged making them close their eyes. When they opened their eyes, they were in an exquisite palace.

Dwapar Yug:

The Palace:

Suga and Jungkook found themself gasping, seeing the beauty of the palace. But the beauty was not the only thing that left them gasping, it was the homely feeling the palace provided, even when they knew they never set foot there earlier. It was like they always belonged there, and were away from their home so far. 

Having nothing to do, they started roaming in the palace aimlessly, when Jungkook exclaimed - "Hyung !!!".

"What?", Suga asked?

"Ye Mukut dekho, kitna sundar hai, aur ispe toh morpankh bhi h, Chura lein kya?", asked Jungkook.

"Chura le, pr agar pakda gaya, toh mai tujhe nahi jaanta.", Suga told his decision.

"KYA hyung!!", shouted Jungkook

"Abe chilla kyu raha hai, shanti bardasht nhi ho rhi. Vaise, ye tu kabse kon si bhasha bole ja raha hai?", asked Suga.

"Good question, hyung, Pr mujhe nhi pata. Vaise, ye Shanti kon h. Aapne kabhi btaaya nhi iske baare me.", said Jungkook.

"Shanti, Jungkook!!! arthat calm, peacefulness, silence, serenity, tranquility, equanimity. ", told Suga.

"Oh, achha. Pr itni angrezi bolne ki zarurat nhi thi. Mujhe ek baar me samajh aa gaya tha.", said Jungkook, and they continued their expedition.

At some other place in the same palace:

"Bhai, ye hum kahaan aa gaye.", exclaimed V, scared.

"Taehyung, ye tu konsi bhasha bol raha hai. Ek minute, mai bhi toh vahi bol raha hu.", Said Jimin, confused.

"Congratulations Jimin, aa gale mil.", said Tae, and hugged Jimin.

"Kis khushi mein.", asked Jimin, getting more confused with every passing moment.

"Hum officially pagal ho gaye h, mere bhai.", told Taehyung.

"Mujhe bhi aisa hi lgta h. Ab hum ARMYs ko kya muh dikhayenge, Taehyung." said Jimin, getting sad.

"Vahi jo hamare paas hai, Jimin. Ab hum ARMYs ke liye doosra muh kahan se laayenge.", explained Taehyung, like a mother explaining something to her scared child.

"ha, sahi bol raha hai tu.", said Jimin, this unplanned journey messing up his brain cells.

At yet another place in the same palace:

A handsome man was sitting on the swing in the garden of the palace, numerous little animals and birds surrounding him, as if he was the source of their lives. A flute was placed on his lips, playing a mesmerizing melody, and his fingers moving skillfully on the flute. His beloved wife, Rukmini, sitting next to him, lost in the intoxicating melody played by her Nath.

After a while, he stopped playing the flute and a beautiful smile adorned his face. "Aapne baansuri kyu rok di, Nath?", asked Vaidarbhi. "Kyuki mahal me atithiyo'n ka aagaman huaa h, priye. Ab tum baansuri ki dhun me aisi khoyi rahogi, toh unke swagat ki taiyariya'n kon karega?", said Vasudev, teasing Rukmini. 

"Kon aaya hai, swami?"

"Shighra pata chal jaayega."

(A/N: Mata, you weren't expecting a direct answer, were you?)

Author's note:

So Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin and V have reached the palace of Dwarika, which was like vaikunth on earth. No wonder, they are getting the feeling of homeliness. Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok will be joining these 4 soon. And we'll also be getting a welcome ceremony for the boys, by none other than, the incarnations of Mata Lakshmi, herself. I'm already excited thinking about it.