Chapter 26

"Rajkumari, Saurashtra se yuvrani Aashna padhari hain, aur unke saath Kumar Jimin bhi hain.", a dasi told Atmika and Shivali.

"Thik hai. hum aate hain.", told Atmika. The dasi bowed and left.

"Aashna aur Kumar Jimin saath mein?", Shivali wondered out loud. 

"Kadachit raah mein mil gaye honge", told Atmika.

"Uchit hai.", said Shivali, and the sisters left to greet their friend.

------------------------------------------------

Hobi was surrounded by the darkness, his eyes dilated due to fear and darkness, his heart beating rapidly, and adrenaline pumping through his veins. Everything was still, but then... someone, or probably something held his hand, its hold being gentle, yet firm. Hobi swiftly took out his sword to deal with the possible threat looming over him.

"K.. Kaun ho tum?", he asked, trying to sound confident, but failing miserably.

No answer, nothing, except for a chuckle. A chuckle that seemed like the other person was mocking him.

"Kaun ho tum?", he asked again, this time, sounding a little more confident.

No answer, again, but the hands holding his own was still there. His patience was already running thin. So, he slashed his sword across the hands holding his, but... no cries of pain were heard, and the hand didn't even budge. 

Hobi was terrified. He was scared.

-------------------------------------------------

"Pranipat pitashri. Pranipat Mata.", the royal siblings of Kosala greeted their parents, the rulers of Ayodhya, Maharaj Sagar and Maharani Keshini.

"Tumhara Kalyan ho.", They blessed their children.

"Dwarka se sandesh aaya hai, jisme tum dono ko aamantrit kiya gaya hai. ", told Sagar.

"Kisliye?", Padmakshi asked.

"Tumhari sakhiyo'n ka vivaah jo hone wala hai. Aur Krishiv ko swayamwar me bhi bhaag lena hai.", told Keshini.

"Uchit hai.", told Krishiv.

---------------------------------------------------

Atmika and Shivali came outside to greet Aashna and Jimin. The both of them were welcomed inside.

"Kumar Jimin, aap toh Kumar Hobi ke saath aane wale the na?", asked Shivali.

"Arthat Hobi hyung ab tak nahi aaye?", asked Jimin.

Shivali shook her head indicating no.

"Ab toh raatri bhi hone wali hai.", said Atmika.

"Kintu unhe toh ab tak aa jaana chahiye tha. Voh... hum pratiyogita kar rahe the Kumari aur... maine jungle wala Marg le liya.", said Jimin, silently blaming himself for leaving Hobi alone

The girls were now worried about Hobi, and, so was Jimin. Not knowing what to do, the girls decided to tell it to Shri Krishna, and Jimin went to the rest of the boys.

--------------------------------------------------------

"T.. Tum Kaun ho? Aur ye kaisi maya hai?", asked Hobi, terrified to the core.

After the silence of a few moments, a voice replied,

"Mai kaun hu, ye awashyak nahi. Awashyak ye hai, ki tum kaun ho?", the voice asked.

"Kyo?", Hobi asked.

"Kyoki tum kaun ho, yahi tumhare jeevan aur mrityu ka nirnay karega. ", the voice replied.

"T... Tatparya?", he asked.

"Hum tumhare prashn ka uttar dene ko badhya nahi, kintu tum ho? Isliye bataao, kya tum hi Dwarka ke adhish ho?, asked the voice.

"Nahi.", told Hobi.

"Satya?", the voice asked.

"Ji", told Hobi.

"Uchit hai. Yadi tum Dwarkadhish nahi, toh humein tumse koi karya nahi. Atah, tum ja sakte ho... iss sansaar ko chhodkar.", said the voice, now holding a malicious tint.

----------------------------------------------------

"Hobi ab tak nahi aaya?", asked Suga, worried.

"Kya awashyakta thi Jimin tumhe pratiyogita karne ki?", asked Namjoon, his voice scolding yet gentle.

Jimin bowed his head in guilt.

Meanwhile, Dwarkadhish was nowhere to be found in the palace of Dwarka. Everyone was worried about Hobi, and Kanha's disappearance was making it worse.

 Everyone was worried about Hobi, and Kanha's disappearance was making it worse