Chapter 25

Dwarka:

Subhadra, Manavi and Bts(except Hobi and Jimin) reached Dwarka and were welcomed appropriately. 

"Jimin aur Hobi nahi aaye?", asked Satyaki, as everyone went inside.

"Aate honge.", told Tae. Satyaki nodded.

---------------------------------------

The palace was busy in the preparation of Swayamwar, under the guidance of Balram and Revati. The royal hall was getting decorated like a bride on her wedding day. The beauty of the ever so beautiful Dwarka was enhancing furthermore. 

Amidst the busy palace, there was a certain someone who was looking at his beloved, his eyes filled with adoration and respect. He wanted to confess, but how was he supposed to, when he was sure he'll get rejected. How was he supposed to, when he knew someone else rules his beloved's heart. How was he supposed to break his own heart into millions of pieces? How was he supposed to extinguish the only flame of hope left in his heart? How was he supposed to?

-----------------------------------------

Hobi turned towards the shortcut about which he has only heard from Kritavarma once. He knew it's silly but, Anything for Makhan. He kept moving forward, but, he soon realized that the forest is getting denser with every step of the horse. There was hardly any sunlight reaching him at this point, and he was sure moving ahead will be a suicide attempt, which he certainly wasn't upto. So, he decided to leave.

He turned around in hope of light, but, once again, he was met with sheer darkness

He turned around in hope of light, but, once again, he was met with sheer darkness. He looked towards left, then right, but was met with nothing but darkness. He didn't know what to do, or where to go. Silence was surrounding him, but somehow, it wasn't entirely ominous. It was somewhere in between comfortable and ominous. He was moving in circles, probably looking for a sign of life, but even if there was one, how was he supposed to see that when the entire place was devoid of any sort of light.

Even the darkness wasn't still. Yes, it was moving... moving towards him, engulfing him slowly. His hold tightened on his sword, for any possible attacks, but there was nothing, no attack or anything, just darkness and silence... utter darkness and pin drop silence.

----------------------------------------------

The sound of clinking swords was heard in the practicing arena of Ayodhya. The royal siblings were having a friendly duel, and none of them was willing to give up.

"Parajay sweekar kar leejiye, Jyeshtha.", said Krishiv, the prince of the holy city, swinging his sword towards the legs of the princess.

"Itni bhi kya sheeghrata hai, anuj. Bhay lag raha hai.", said Padmakshi, the princess of Awadh, dodging the attack of Krishiv's sword.

The duel continued, making it really hard to decide the winner. And why wouldn't it be? After all, both the prince and princess were great warriors. But, it was soon interrupted by a soldier who entered the arena and bowed. The siblings stopped fighting and stood straight, urging the soldier to deliver the message.

"Rajkumar aur Rajkumari, aapko Maharaj ne apne kaksh mein bulaaya hai."

"Hum aate hain.", said Krishiv. The soldier bowed and left.

----------------------------------------------

Jimin and Aashna were moving towards Dwarka, and the sun was slowly setting, making the forest even more intriguing than it was already. 

"Daayein, kaka.", Aashna instructed.

Amogh followed, and finally, they were able to see a civilization. 

"Hum sheeghra hi Dwarka pahuchane wale hain, Yuvrani.", exclaimed an excited Jimin. Aashna nodded, smiling.

Happy Birthday Padmakshi Bhabhishri 💓💓