Chapter 16

Next day:

Hastinapur:

The boys were enjoying the beautiful morning, the cool breeze, the chirping of birds, when the 5 pandavas joined them.

"Pranipat.", greeted Yudhishthir.

"Pranipat.", The boys greeted back.

"Hum aapka parichay jaan'ne ko utsuk hain, Kumar.", said Arjun.

"Hum Dwarka se aaye hain, Rajkumar. Mera naam Seokjin hai, aur jaisa ki aap dekh hi sakte hain, ki main kitna sundar hoon.", said Jin, smiling. 

"Nakul, tumhara bichhda hua bhai mil gaya.", Bheem whispered, only for Nakul to hear.

Nakul glared at Bheem playfully, but he would be lying if he said he wasn't amused by Jin's answer. He knew, at that moment, that Jin is gonna be his great friend.

All the boys gave their introduction one by one, and so did the pandav brothers. It didn't took much time for them to get along, except Jungkook. He was just standing at a corner, listening to all of them. Eventually, he decided to leave, and they all were too busy with their newly found friends, to even notice him leaving.

He thought of doing some practice, so, he went towards the practicing arena. There, he saw Duryodhan practicing with his mace. Jungkook, himself being a mace fighter, was already impressed by Duryodhan's skills, and the fact that Duryodhan stood up for Karna the previous day, when no one else did, further increased his admiration. 

He saw that the man fighting with Duryodhan was already on the ground, and Duryodhan raised his mace to attack him. Seeing this, he went into the arena, running, and blocked Duryodhan's attack.

"Ye aap kya karne jaa rahe the, Rajkumar. Iss prahar se uski mrityu bhi ho sakti thi.", told Jungkook, their maces still colliding.

Duryodhan pulled back his mace, and attacked Jungkook from the other side, but Jungkook was quick to block his attack, yet again.

"Hum toh bas abhyas kar rahe the, par inme se koi bhi hamara pratidwandi ban'ne ke layak hi nahi.", told Duryodhan, smirking.

This time, JK pulled back his mace and attacked Duryodhan, targetting his skull. Duryodhan was taken by surprise, but still, swiftly blocked Jungkook's attack.

"Prateet hota hai, bhagwan ne aapke layak pratidwandi wali ichha maanya kar li, Rajkumar.", saying this, he swiftly rolled and went behind Duryodhan, hitting his back with the mace. Duryodhan fell forward, but got up quickly, glaring at Jungkook. He raised his mace, and targetted his side abdomen, but Jungkook blocked. He pulled back, hitting from the other side, taking one step forward. Jk blocked the move again, and attacked his abdomen, from the pointed side of the mace. Duryodhan dodged the attack.

In this way, they kept fighting, both eager to take over each other, but the match ended with a draw. Duryodhan was also impressed by Jungkook's skills, and couldn't help but ask - "Kaun hain tumhare guru?"

"Yadav shreshth Balram.", Jungkook told.

"Achha, toh tum Yadav kumari Subhadra ke saath aaye ho?", asked Duryodhan.

"Ji.", Jungkook told.

"Apna parichay bataoge, kumar?", Duryodhan further asked.

"Mera naam Jungkook hai, aur mai Dwarka ka nivasi hu.", he told.

"Uchit hai. Mai Gandhari putra Duryodhan hoon. Vaise, kya mai tumhe mitra bula sakta hoon?", asked Duryodhan, knowing very well, that he can use Jungkook against Bheem someday. Although Jungkook's strength was nowhere near Bheem, his agility, flexibility and swiftness was no joke. 

"Awashya mitra.", Jungkook told happily, unaware of what's going on in Duryodhan' evil head.

.

On the other hand, the 6 members were now really good friend with the five pandavas. Sahadev was feeling as if somewhere, something is wrong. But seeing everyone happy, he didn't told them anything. Namjoon and Yudhishthir has gotten along really well, while Jin, Tae and Nakul were kind of inseparable now. Jimin and Sahdev become good friends. Bheem and Jhope went along well, while Suga and Arjun were also really close now.

 Bheem and Jhope went along well, while Suga and Arjun were also really close now

Looks like JK is going in the wrong direction. Let's just hope, he won't end up like Karna.