Chapter 12

Next day:

Today was another day of the boys' training. They all got up early, and went to the practice arena, after doing their morning routines. They were all practicing, their trainers guiding them.

Girls also got up early as usual, and went to the royal temple, after doing their morning routine. Aradhya also stayed in the palace the previous day, her parents had been informed about it, and they agreed, considering It was not new for Aradhya to stay in the palace. She often stayed in the palace since childhood.

Practicing arena:

The boys were trying their best to learn the weaponry, and were also successful at it. There trainers were happy with them. 

Just like the previous day, they were given break after 4 hours. But unlike yesterday, today they weren't as tired. So they got up, drank water and were resting on the benches kept for the viewers.

.

On the other side, Shivali remembered her promise of saving the boys from the training. So, she went in the room of Dwarkadhish. 

"Jyeshth Bhrata ! pranipat.", she said, entering.

"Kalyan ho.", blessed Keshav.

"Bhratashri, bhot waqt ho gya, aapki bansuri ki dhun sune huye. Aaj aap punah bansuri bajaiye na.", said Shivali, joining her hands.

Kanha smiled. "Awashya anuja.", he said.

But before he can play his magic on the flute, she said - "Yahaan nahi, Bhratashri. Aapki bansuri ki awashyakta mujhse bhi adhik, kisi aur ko hai.", said Shivali, thinking about Aradhya.

So, Madhav and Shivali went to the royal hall, situated at the centre of the palace. Kanha started playing a mesmerizing melody, and slowly, the whole palace gathered there. Everyone. From queens to warriors to the palace workers, everyone arrived. Their feet moving, as if  they have the mind of their own. All of them were dancing around Bhuvansundar, forgetting all their worries and miseries, just enjoying the bliss. It was such a beautiful scene that even gods and goddesses couldn't help but shower flowers from the sky. 

The bliss lasted for 2 hours. They all danced for 2 hours straight, but surprisingly, instead of feeling tired, they were as energetic as ever. Everyone left to continue their works, only 1 person remained other than Krishna himself. Kanha stood up from his place and went towards the window, looking outside. Aradhya went towards him, and stopped a few feet away from him.

"Kya aap mujhse baat bhi nahi karenge, Keshav.", asked Aradhya.

Kanha turned around to face her. 

"Kya baat karni hai, sakhi. ", asked Govind, a charming smile plastered on his face.

Aradhya wasn't able to say anything. So, she just stood there, silently, looking at Kanha's feet.

.

"Kumari Atmika !!", someone called Atmika. She recognized the familiar voice instantly, and turned to face the person, her heartbeat increasing significantly.

"Ji Kumar.", asked Atmika, smiling softly.

"Mujhe aapse baat karni thi..." said Jin.

Atmika was beyond happy. She felt like she's floating amidst the clouds, but...

"Dwarkadhish ke vishay mein.", Jin completed his sentence, making Atmika frown.

"Aap yahaan mujhse Bhrata Krishna ke vishay me baat karne aaye hain?", asked Atmika monotonously.

"Ji.", told Jin.

"Boliye, kya baat karni hai aapko.", asked Atmika, her voice lacking enthusiasm.

"Ye aapke Bhrata Krishna mayavi prateet hote hain, aur maine suna hai ki, mayavi toh rakshas hote hain.", Jin presented his views.

"Toh aap kehna chahte hain, ki mere Bhrata Krishna rakshas hain?", asked Atmika, getting offended.

"Main toh bas apne vichar vyakt kar raha tha, kumari, Aap krodhit kyu ho rahi hain? Vaise bhi, aapke Bhrata Krishna ko ranchhod kaha jaata hai." Jin said, rolling his eyes.

"Praja ki raksha ko apne samman se oopar rakhna, ek achhe raja ka kartavya hota hai, Kumar. Aur rahi baat mere bhrata Krishn ke mayavi hone ki, toh mayavi toh mujhe aap bhi prateet hote hain.", told Atmika.

"Main?", asked Jin, puzzled.

"Ji, aap. Aur, agar aapko Bhratashri ke baare me itna hi jaan'na hai, toh aap unse hi jaakar puchh lijiye.", said Atmika, and left.

.

"Kumari Shivali.", called Suga.

"Ji, Kumar.", Shivali asked.

"Maan gaye aapko.", said Suga, clearly impressed.

"Maan'na hi padega, Kumar. Aakhir, Shivali hain hum.", said Shivali, proudly.

"Par Dwarkadhish ne ye kaise kiya?", asked Suga, trying not to stop the conversation.

"Hamare Bhratashri ke liye sab kuchh sambhav hai, Kumar.", told Shivali.

"Hm... Vaise kumari, aapne kabhi kisi se prem kiya hai?", asked Suga, getting nervous.

"Haan. Hum apne mata-pita se, apni sakhiyo'n se, Bhrata Krishna se, aur sabhi bhabhiyo'n se prem karte hain, Kumar.", told Shivali, knowing fully well what he was asking.

Suga supressed his urge to facepalm himself, while Shivali supressed her urge to laugh on Suga's reaction.

"Oh!!! ", said Suga.