Chapter 49

"Stupid Cupid, you're a real mean guy~" you sang, sultrily leaning against the bedroom door as you opened it.

Alastor sat quietly on your bed, all comfy cozy in his maroon silk pajamas and a book in hand, waiting for you to join him. His ears flicked and perked up at your dramatic entry and he looked up at you with a wide smile. Very amused by your little performance as he marked his page in the book and set it down.

"I'd like to clip your wings so you can't fly
I'm in love and it's a crying shame
And I know that you're the one to blame
Hey hey, set me free
Stupid Cupid stop picking on me"

He chuckled and smiled fondly at you as you danced and sang, basically continued to strip tease in a playful manner. Giving him his own private show as you unzipped your hoodie and shirked it off with an added flare.

"I can't do my homework and I can't think straight" you continued, unbuttoning your jeans and showing off just the waist band of your thong before continuing to dance and tease him more.

"I meet him every morning 'bout half past eight
I'm acting like a lovesick fool
You've even got me carrying your books to school
Hey hey, set me free
Stupid Cupid stop picking on me"

You giggled innocently as you gracefully discarded the jeans once they were off of you, and sauntered over to your fiancé wearing just a cotton t-shirt and your underwear.

"You mixed me up for good right from the very start
Hey now, go play Robin Hood with somebody else's heart!"

Leaving him very entertained as you grabbed the bottom of your shirt and playfully pulled it up and off of you; keeping the article of clothing in your hand this time as you crawled across the bed and sat on his lap.

"You got me jumping like a crazy clown
And I don't feature what you're putting down
Well since I kissed your loving lips of wine
The thing that bothers me is that I like it fine
Hey hey, set me free..."

You draped the t-shirt around the back of his neck and used it to pull him close to you; his face a mere few inches from yours as you gave him a smirk and a little wink.

"Stupid Cupid stop picking on me~"

"Bravo, my little darling." He cooed, smiling widely as he leaned in and kissed your lips sweetly. You hummed happily against his lips, cradling the crook of his neck in your hands and gently tracing your thumbs along his jaw while he draped his arms around your waist.

Hesitantly pulling away he held his finger under your chin to keep your blushing face looking at him. Your lashes fluttering, now free of any makeup as you looked back at him.

"Want to break the bed again tonight?" He asked with a smirk. His bright red eyes twinkling in the dim light of your bedroom.

"Do you mind if we just cuddle, actually?" You asked sheepishly.

His lips pursed as he playfully pouted at you, and let out a little "hmph".

"Or do whatever you want, just don't get it in my hair when you're done." You teased.

"Wow." He said with a laugh. "Darling that wouldn't be very nice of me to just have my way with you if you said no. I'm more than happy to snuggle you and give you all the love and affection you desire."

"You sure?" You asked. "I feel bad."

"If it's that much of an issue I can just take care of myself in the other room. Yes, I'm sure. Now come and lay down with me." He said, patting a spot on the bed next to where he lay.