Chapter 48

PLEASE READ: I owe an overdue apology to everyone who was affected negatively by the original scene in this chapter.
My original upload had a part where the reader said to stop due to overstimulation but Alastor continued. And while I had written it from the nuance of consensual-non-consent, that aspect was never specified; and it should not have taken someone pointing it out to me to know that it wasn't okay to write like that. I have since edited it hence the reupload, but I'm saying this now because I want to take full accountability for my mistake, and also because I want to have complete transparency with you all. I have also not deleted any comments pointing out this egregious error for the same reason. I don't want to pretend that it didn't happen because I wouldn't be being honest.
My sincerest apologies to anybody I have upset, as a SA survivor myself it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach that I made anyone feel uncomfortable and I can't apologize enough. I am learning from my mistakes and trying to be a better human each day. Much love, -EyeMTired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Smut chapter warning/ tw: rough sex, overstimulation, slight degradation.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alastor had a bit of a jealousy problem when it came to you.

Nowhere near as toxic as your ex, Alastor was very protective but far from controlling. He had made it clear on one occasion many months ago that there would be times where he'd notice someone make an advance toward you when he wasn't next to you, or would otherwise stare like you were meat on a hook. He trusted you completely, knowing within his heart of hearts that you would never ever betray him. Your loyalty was unwavering, he rested comfortably knowing that. But, sometimes when his insecurities come out of hiding and he feels a little vulnerable or upset, he'd ask for reassurance from you. Whether it was an act of affection or merely just your comforting words; most of the time, you'd be more than happy to give it to him.

But something felt off today, you were already a little testy due to having a headache all morning; so when you and Alastor were doing a little grocery shopping earlier that afternoon and he noticed someone eyeing you -and not trying to hide it well-, he was quick to say something to you. You on the other hand didn't notice, and made the mistake of trying to tell him that no one was staring.

It was a tense, quiet ride all the way home. By the time you both walked in the door, however, the bickering had begun.

"No."

"Yes."

"No, Alastor!"

"I know what I saw, and I'm telling you he was looking!"

"Maybe he was, I don't know!! I can't control if other people stare at my ass, I was too busy minding my own business and trying to find you in the store!" You said with exasperation. "I don't even know why we're having this argument."

"Because if I see someone ogling you, and I tell you to kiss me, I don't expect there to be resistance." He said sternly, raising his voice a little. "You're mine, and I want you to act like you're mine."

"You act like I was fucking flirting with him." You scoffed.

"When we're in public, and I say the words, 'darling, kiss me. I don't like how that person is staring at you.' I don't want there to be an issue! End of discussion."

"Fine." You rolled your eyes. "You're right. You're always right. My mistake."

Alastor raised a brow at this, clearly not amused by your words in the slightest. He knew damn well there were plenty of instances before where you had a valid point in the conversation, and right now you were just giving him attitude. Needless to say, he was not in the mood to tolerate it. "That's not true." He said lowly.