Chapter 32

(A/n: SMUT WARNING, Y'ALL: DEER BOI'S GOT MORNING WOOD)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'So beautiful...' he thought to himself.

Alastor knelt beside you on your bed. The room was dim from your window curtains, but he could see your sleeping form with ease. He looked at you, his eyes scanning your wondrous frame as you lay on your back. He watched as your chest rose and fell as you breathed, the soft, thin cotton material of your shirt draped over your torso in a way that flaunted your figure while leaving enough to the imagination. He smirked as he noticed you must have been chilly, as you seemed to not be wearing a bra and could see small peaks where your nipples had stiffened.

He bit his bottom lip as his eyes trailed lower, your shirt hiked up revealing the soft, silken skin of your tummy. Shorts that barely covered you, could qualify as panties, really. Your legs that he wanted to graze with his fingertips, grab, rub, massage and squeeze as he gave you every inch of him.

He felt bad about snapping at you the night prior, recalling the stress he had felt and the look on your face when he knew he fucked up. He wanted to make it up to you somehow, make sure you knew he was sorry, a way that words couldn't do a justice to. What better way to ask for your forgiveness than to make you reach absolute bliss?

Carefully he shifted his weight, hovering over top of you on his forearms and knees. Trying not to wake you -yet- as he got situated and comfortable.

You let out a soft, barely audible whimper; stirring to the feeling of Alastor kissing your shoulders and collarbone. A tired smile forming on your face as you realized it was him, as he gently began to lay on top of you without crushing you. His lips were so warm, so pillowy as they traveled along your skin with a featherlight touch. It gave you goosebumps. Your eyes barely fluttering open as he trailed up your neck. Taking his time, leaving no part of you untouched in his path.

"Good morning my love." You purred tiredly. Lazily draping your arms around him and snaking a hand up through his hair. Tangling your fingers in the soft strands, keeping him close to you.

"Good morning, gorgeous." He whispered, grazing his tongue along the side of your neck, searching for one of your sweet-spots. Having explored and learned your body before, it didn't take him long to find a spot that spurred a barely audible gasp from you; and gently nipped at it.

"Ah, ah..." You bit your lip. Your sleepy, tired mind barely registering the world around you outside of his touch, his caresses as his hands began to roam your body. "What's gotten into you this morning?"

"I'm still remorseful for how I snapped at you last night, I felt as though my words weren't enough of an apology. Do you wish for me to stop?" He asked, kissing down lower. Doting on your collarbone and the crevices and curvature of your shoulders. Smirking to himself as he heard Binx get off of your bed and trot out of the room, as if he knew what was to come and didn't wanna stick around to see it.

"No, it feels really nice..."

"Reach your hand down." He chuckled darkly, kissing and sucking along your jawline. Gasping as he felt your hand snake down his body, running your palm over his lengthened shaft. Already rock hard against your hand as you felt him. Mere, flimsy material of his boxers being the only barrier separating your skin from his. You felt heat rising to your face as you blushed, flattered by how much he desired you.