|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌|

Start from the beginning

"Look, I've coloured you without any gulal. Happy First Holi being together, Jaan!"

Rajveer stated giving a peck on her swollen lips while caressing her cheeks.

"Many more to come!"

She immediately replied with a smile.

"Now get up and be ready! I've brought a dress for you. Wear it and come fast!"

She nodded her head on his words and both left.

⋇✦⋇

Divya was wearing a beautiful white lehenga which Rajveer had brought for her. He entered into the room without giving a hint as she gasped and turned immediately holding her back. He was speaking on a call when his vision fell on her and his eyes stucked there. He cut the call and focused on her figure. Her flushed cheeks, long eyes lashes, soft curves and slender waist were perfectly fitting with the dress.

Stepping forward he held her waist and pulled her closer to him

Stepping forward he held her waist and pulled her closer to him. Her liner covered eyelashes were gazing at his hazel ones. He slipped his hands through her waist to her back and neatly hooked her blouse one by one. Then he turned her holding her waist as her back slapped with his hard chest and he kissed over her shoulder. She looked at him through the mirror and smiled.

Taking the bangles he made her wear them and kissed on her palm. Then slowly put the necklace on her neck and lastly filled her hairline with the vermillion.

"Now you're looking like Mrs. Divya Rajveer Singh Rathore!"

His words spread chills through her whole body giving her spark. Kissing on her hairline he took a look at her face wanting all of her for him.

Divya too glanced at her husband who was wearing a white silvery embroidered kurta with a coat matching with her. His features were giving her the vibes of the most handsome man.

"I was saying, you're looking handsome too!"

"Is it? So, you were checking me out?"

He asked huskily rubbing his nose on her neck.

"I__I__was__"

Her words shuttered because of the heat and shivers which were developing.

"Don't worry! You can check me out anytime and feel me!"

Saying so, he grabbed her arm and put it over his chest to make her feel his every warmth. She smiled and hid herself on his chest as he too hugged her back wrapping her arms around her.

⋇✦⋇

They walked towards the lawn where every members were present. Rishabh and Mrunali also came with that Minakshi too.

"Bhaiya!"

Divya ran towards Rishabh and hugged her as he hugged her back. She took some colours from the plate and applied it on his forehead.

"Veer Bhai!"

Mrunali was going to touch his feet but Rajveer stopped her taking her in a long hug.

"How's my doll?"

He asked caressing her hairs.

"Too good, Veer Bhai!"

She gave her sweetest smile and then turned towards Minakshi who just stayed silent as they fearfully gazed at eachother.

Rajveer looked at her sister and shook his head in a manner to say her to go. She nodded her head a little and stepped forward towards her mother. Rishabh too accompanied her and they both bent down to touch her feet.

"Stop!"

Minakshi showed her palm and forbade them to do that. The couple looked at eachother and assured one another.

"I'm sorry, Mom! Please atleast forgive me now!"

Mrunali looked at her tearfully as she turned her face focusing on her.

"No!"

"Please, please, please Mom!"

"Okay but only in one condition?"

"What?

"You've to stay at Rathore Mansion for today"

Her words brought smile on everyone's lips as Mrunali immediately hugged her mother. Taking some colours Minakshi applied on her cheeks and Rishabh's forehead.

"Veer and Divya!"

Both snapped their heads in her direction and stepped forward with smiles. Divya touched her feet as she blessed her and he hugged her mother as she made a tilak on his forehead.

•••

Target - 4k

Thanks for 3M (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Update jaldi de rahi hu iska matlab ye nehi hai ki pichla target pura nehi karoge =⁠_⁠=

Upcoming chapters are spicy (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Shower your love through votes and comments in the previous chapters and share the book with everyone.

Follow me on insta username- @/aishanid29 to get the updates, spoilers, reels.

⋇✦⋇