|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌|

Start from the beginning

He removed her anklets from her feet and kissed there. Then he pulled her skirt upwards kissing every inch of her bare skin. His warm lips sucked the soft flesh of her inner thighs as a deap moan left from her mouth. Her fingers immediately went to his hairs tugging them in a fist.

He gave a lick to her most intimate part as she moaned loudly. Not having any idea what was happening inside her she remained moaning like a fish out of water.

Pulling back himself he again came upwards kissing her cleavage where he made his mark just sometimes ago.

He turned her body slowly making her back to collide with his bare chest.

Divya hid her face shyly in between the pillows when she felt his long fingers were slowly opening the knot of her doris. She clutched the bed sheet tightly feeling the roughness of his warm lips at her bare back. She breathed heavily when his lips came in contact of her shoulder blades and his hands removed her cut sleeves.

His warm lips found his way to her soft breast as he sucked them and licked them in between.

"Ahhhh!

She voiced out when she felt him nibbling on her skin leaving his marks.

Siding her silky hairs he kissed on her earlobe licking it slightly as butterflies started dancing in her stomach. She couldn't control those new emotions anymore which he was igniting inside her as she hid her face in his chest.

Rajveer chuckled on her reaction as he kissed on her forehead and started stroking her hairs.

"I wanna spend every night like this with you, Divya!"

He uttered taking her palm into his. Her cheeks heated up hearing his words.

"I wanna wake up each and every morning with you, in your arms! I wanna spend each and every moment of my life with you! I wanna share every secrets of my life with you!"

He stated kissing on her each and every finger.

"I know, you're not my first but will you be my last? Will you be my home after a long tiring day? Will you be my strength?"

A smile plastered on her lips hearing him as she nodded her head in yes with a dimple drenching blush.

"Please say it, Divya! Will you be mine forever?"

Taking a deep breath she looked deep into his brown orbs.

"I'm all yours! Divya is only Veer's!"

Finally she confessed as a big smile appeared on his lips.

He didn't waste a single second and hugged her tightly. There bare chests collided with eachother and with that their hearts too making promises for their beautiful future.

After a long time, they broke their hug and smiled in satisfaction.

Divya looked at him for a second and then her vision fell on his Adam apples. Leaning forward she pressed her soft lips there sucking it as he groaned.

Pulling back herself she blushed hardly then turned to her back immediately leaving him numb.

Rajveer was shocked to his core thinking what just happened. Did she just try to seduce him? Or he was dreaming? His jaw dropped with the realisation that she just did it and he wasn't dreaming.

"What did you just do?"

He asked more like to tease her which only grew her blush.

"So, my innocent Divya is turning into a mischievous one? Umm, intersting!"

He smirked.

"But you know what? Doing this you just increased your punishment. Now you won't be able to think what is coming to you! Be ready for it, sweetheart!"

Saying this he dug his face on the crook of her neck leaving into a moaning mess.

••••

Target - 4k

Shower your love through votes and comments in the previous chapters and share the book with everyone.

Follow me on insta username- @/aishanid29 to get the updates, spoilers, reels.

⋇✦⋇