Chapter 111-Meg

I'm shown up to the Blue Room. This was the first room I photographed and it looks like I'm getting ready in here. I can see my clothing is hung up on a freestanding clothes rack. There are two others beside it with unfamiliar costumes. 
"Oh, good.  You're here," a stylish woman says to me.  She's wearing a turquoise jacket with a zigzag patterned shirt on underneath, designer jeans, wild, unkempt curly hair, and large, blue tinted sunglasses.  She introduces herself to me as Phillipa—my wardrobe supervisor—and has a copy of the storyboard in hand.  We work together on clothing options for each room.  She actually likes my designs and I admire her choices as well.  We intermingle our selections together and I'm pretty happy with the outcome.  I change into the outfit we've decided upon for the first room in the bathroom here and step out to see two other ladies in the room—one readying makeup and I'm almost certain the other will do my hair.  Phillipa adjusts a few things like the belt, a silk scarf, and a necklace she chose before I sit in the director's style seat provided.  Lily works on my makeup.  I sit patiently as she paints the canvas of my face.  I like the colors she's chosen to match my outfit.  I glance at the options of clothing for each room as Phillipa hangs them together on a rack.  They're seriously lovely and bright.  I will absolutely stand out as well as correspond with the shades of each room.  I close my eyes when Lily works on my eyes.  While they're closed for eyeliner and shadow, I hear the door open and shut as well as a few people moving around.  When she finishes applying most of my eye makeup, I open my eyes to see Jai sitting on the blue filigree loveseat.  He's leaning back comfortably and watching me.  I smile at him and he grins at me in reply.  She completes the rest of my makeup.  Danielle works on my hair next.  She brushes it out and puts some products into it before she does an intricate twist in the front around my face and a side braid through it.  She pulls my remaining hair from over my front right shoulder and works the rest of the entire length into it.  I observe as she plaits swiftly finishing in record time.  What I can see is beautiful—very different from what I'd normally do but it's nice.  I rise and examine the result of their efforts in the lovely golden mirror above the dresser.  I smile and think that I barely recognize myself.  They've completely transformed me.  I notice Jai step up behind me.  I grin as he examines me, then takes my hand and spins me around. 
"You look incredible, love," he says. 
I laugh lightly, kind of bashfully.  He leads me up to the next floor.  We actually see some people stepping out of their room with luggage. 
"Am I seeing things?" the guy says to his wife—I think.  I don't see any rings, though. 
"Hey, how are you?" Jai asks knowing that they recognized him.  He reaches out to shake his hand. 
"What are you doing here?" he asks Jai. 
"My fiancée is filming her new music video here," he says. 
"Can we see?" the woman inquires quickly. 
"It's a closed set but we could get a picture with you," he offers. 
"Alright," they agree directly. 
We follow them downstairs and step outside.  They leave their luggage just inside the door.  We pose for a picture in front of the sign to the building and he autographs the hotel brochure for them.  They ask about me and I explain that I'm releasing my first album soon.  They request me to sign the paper, too. 
"Sure," I shrug.  I sign it with Jai's name.  I've been practicing and I'm happy with it. 
"Are you married?" the woman asks. 
"In about a week and a half," Jai grins.  "But she already changed her name."
"Congratulations," they say. 
We thank them and talk a bit.  A few people from the crew exit the hotel entrance searching for us.  We excuse ourselves and go back inside. We're taken up to the Purple Room for filming first. I step in and my band has congregated in the seated area. I smile and greet each of them with a hug. They're all dressed in costume as well but definitely each of their own styles. 
"You guys look fantastic," I say hugging Zane, followed by Sean, Eli, and Rune. I look to Rob and I laugh in surprise. "Look at you," I grin. I reach out and hug him. "You cut your hair," I mention. "I barely recognized you."
"Yeah," he says bashfully running his fingers through it. It's short and styled kind of messy-like.
"I like it," I tell him.
"Thanks," he chuckles.
We sit down and Jai joins my side.
"I told you, mate," Jai teases.
"You were right," Rob laughs lightly.
"What's going on?" I question.
"I told him that after my cut, the first thing you said was, 'You shaved,'" he teases.
I laugh at that.
"It's true," I nod. "I was surprised... by both."
"Yeah," Jai says reaching out for my hand.
"I'd still grow it back if you want," he grins.
"Maybe someday," I smile.
I lean in and kiss him. All the guys coo and tease us. We separate chuckling. I glance up and wonder when we're going to start filming to realize... I think they already have.  That must've been why it was a closed set. This must be one of the more impromptu rooms Eden and Bryce mentioned. I can't recall now. There were so many.  We talk and mess around, all of us laughing. Zane gets up and does a silly dance. We're all in a fit of hysterics. Jai tells some Aussie jokes. I throw my head back in laughter at the punchline. Eli does some illusionist tricks and we're guessing and how he made some things disappear—cards, coins, etc. He's pretty talented. Eventually Marco—the director says we have enough.  I smile and I'm escorted back to the Blue Room to get ready for the next shoot.  I get a change of clothes along with new makeup and a different hairstyle before I go up to the White Room.  It's mostly just me in this one.  Jai's sitting on the sofa, though, watching as I'm directed on what to do.  I nod and follow along.  There are several props placed in the room.  My completed song is played and I'm supposed to lip sync the words along with the lyrics.  I end up singing quietly along since I don't think I can fake it.  I move through the room doing random things as instructed—brushing my hair at the mirror, crossing the room, looking through the drawers and closet that are filled with gorgeous clothes as props.  I sit down beside Jai and he holds my hand and kisses my cheek.  Afterward, I'm filmed in the bathroom just readying the tub.  I fill it up sitting on the tub's edge singing the song once more.  I just ready the bath—never getting in. 
When they film the water draining, I'm taken back for another change of costume.  I actually lay in the bed in casual sleep clothes in the Black Room—the one with the intricate floral headboard.  I rise from the bed and look at myself in the mirror.  I also stand at the window overlooking the river and sing the entirety of the song again with the curtains pulled back slightly—except with a change of costume. The sheer draperies blow gently from the outside breeze adding interest to the scene. 
The whole band and I are performing with some instrument props in the Green Room.  I actually use my own guitar and Sean has an entire drum set.  I guess it's just us in the hotel now so the sound from the instruments shouldn't disturb anyone.  We run through the song twice—once with instruments and one with me in the foreground singing.  I grin as we complete this one.  This music video is going to be so fun—I can almost see it. 
In the evening, Jai and I lounge around in his old room—the red one.  The two of us sit in front of the fireplace—me building the fire and us holding hands and just watching it.  We relax and observe the bush tv as he calls it.  We cuddle on camera with several angles shot.  He pushes my hair behind my ear, kisses me gently, and just hold each other as they continue to shoot several copies of the same scene from different perspectives. 
We wrap it up for the day and decide to join them for dinner at their hotel.  It's actually downtown in the main city—our central business district, as Jai calls it.  It's about a thirty to forty minute drive but we don't mind.  It'll hold all of them where the eight room site just wouldn't work.  I'm grateful to spend time with my band and crew.  This experience has been incredible so far.  I'm also grateful there are vegan options here.  Jai tells me that my mom called him and offered to make dinner for everyone.  He explained that it wasn't necessary and that there were two bus loads of people present.  She was surprised—just like me.  We eat an exquisite meal and Jai takes me home for the night. I sigh as I lay in bed reeling from an incredible day.