A Drunken Night

Author: Hello Everyone I hope you enjoy this story I only made it for fun pls don't take it seriously.

On a sunny day on the thousand sunny, something unexpected happened. Luffy was panicking.

A rare case!

Everybody was sleeping because of the party last night. After defeating Doflamingo and leaving Dressrosa. Before reaching Zou everybody partied on Bartolomeo's ship the whole night. Luffy was going crazy and was having fun with everyone. Law was sitting a bit away from them and was staring at a certain someone. His boyfriend. They started dating two years ago when he saved Luffy's life.

Law pov: 

I don't know when I started liking him maybe when I saw him at Sabaody Archipelago. When he punched that celestial dragon he looked really cool. Later seeing him at Marineford, I don't know why my heart ached back then but I wanted to save him.

When we went to Kamabakka Kingdom we stayed there for a week and that's when we started dating. 

I still remember how crazy it was. Luffy just came into the forest where I was collecting some medical herbs and he suddenly came to me and said he likes me and that we should date. I was totally freaking out but tried to remain calm. I just then answered with a yes. After that, he looked so happy and jumped into my arms and kissed me on the cheeks. After that, I remember how hard it was to control my smiling face. I was in the clouds. 

Some weeks later we parted away.

No one's POV:

Law was thinking really hard and suddenly started smiling. A raven-haired boy noticed it and came jumping to him making him come back to reality. He noticed that everybody was passed out from partying. Luffy looked at him. He was drunk. He took Law's hand and before Law could say something he was dragged to his submarine and his room. 

Luffy shut the door locking it, cause last time when he forgot to lock the room, Law scolded him. Luffy then wrapped his arms around Law's neck and leaned in kissing the man with love. Law returned the kiss as his hands slid down to Luffy's waist moving them closer. They broke the kiss, to breathe. Both look into each other love and lust vivide in their eyes. Law closed his eyes and put his lips on Luffy's. They both somehow stumbled on Law's bed, slowly undressing each other. 

The next morning Luffy was the first one to wake up. He looked around and noticed something.

Something very important.

They didn't use protection last night. Luffy started freaking out. He got up threw his clothes on him and went to his ship.
Luffy pov:

Should I tell Grandpa? Maybe I'm not pregnant. 

That Old man told me that when I was a child, I got kidnapped before meeting Shanks, even though I don't remember, he told me that the person who kidnapped me was a crazy scientist and he ate the horu horu no mi ( Ivankov is the current user). He wanted to put the hormone that gives birth to me and he succeded. So I can give birth if I am with a guy. That's why Grandpa told me to not date any guys. If I did he would kill him and shower me with those fists of love and he made one thing clear

 he should be the first person to know if he is pregnant. I think I should not tell anybody and maybe wait for a week and then I will probably find a way to contact that old geezer. Now enough thinking. 

I AM HUNGRY!