41: Oh Pretty Girl

When I walked out to meet Sierra I saw Austin standing near his truck, which was parked next to my car

"What's up man?" Austin asked giving me a bro hug when I walked up.

"Waiting for my girlfriend." I said.

"Did you finally let a girl tie you down?" He asked and I chuckled.

Sierra pulled into the spot on the other side of my car and got out, walking around to us.

"Princess!" Austin said when she walked up.

Okay that caught me off guard.

"Princess?" I asked, looking over at Sierra.

"Ah. It makes sense now." Austin said.

I looked back at Austin. "What does?"

Austin pointed at Sierra. "The girlfriend." Then pointed at me. "Why she doesn't stay the night anymore."

"Austin, no he doesn't know about all that." Sierra said. Making me look at her.

Sierra's eyes went wide looking at me. "It's not what you think. Austin would let me stay over when my dad came home fucked up in the middle of the night."

"Oh shit. Sorry, no we have never slept together. She's like the little sister I never had." Austin rushed out.

"You would give your sister pills?" I asked.

"Well she's not my real sister. And I have bills to pay." Austin shrugged. "Speaking of." He held out his hand to Sierra.

She rolled her eyes and pulled something from her pocket and handed it to him. Then he handed her a baggie.

"See ya bro, bye princess." Austin said, then he walked back towards the school.

"It's just weed, we are out at home and I'm not calling Eric." She said as she walked around her car to the driver's side door and opened it.

"When are you going to call him?" I asked, following her.

She threw the bag of weed into her purse that was sitting in the passenger seat. I walked behind her, caging her between the car, the open door and myself. So she couldn't run from me.

She turned to look up at me with her pretty green eyes. "When he apologizes first." She said crossing her arms over her chest.