23: The Shower

I sat on the toilet, still completely naked, to pee, both my legs bouncing like crazy

I sat on the toilet, still completely naked, to pee, both my legs bouncing like crazy. I'm just staring at the cabinet door under my sink. I know it's there. Taunting me.

Even after the high from the best orgasm I've ever had. I'm still thinking about taking a drink. And it's killing me. I don't want to be that person.

There was a small knock on the door.

I wiped and flushed the toilet. Then pulled the door open. Zion stepped in the bathroom wearing his boxers. I started washing my hands looking in the mirror at Zion.

"I thought we were going to shower?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

We locked eyes in the mirror and he wrapped his hands around my naked torso and kissed my neck.

"Only if I get to wash you." He smirked.

I pulled away and turned the shower on. Once the water was warm I stepped in and pulled the curtain closed. I heard shuffling then Zion stepped in.

"Geez woman, why is the water so hot." He hissed.

"It's not that hot."

He furrowed his eyebrows at me and adjusted the knobs, changing the temperature.

I tilted my head back under the water to get my hair wet. When I lifted my head back up Zion spun us in the shower so he was under the water.

I grabbed my shampoo and started to lather my hair. "Let me." Zion said as he started massaging my scalp.

I closed my eyes and a small moan left my lips. I heard Zion chuckle.

I opened my eyes to look up at him. "I'd wash your hair but your a foot taller than me and I can't reach."

"Let's rinse your hair and I'll let you do mine."

He spun us around again so I was under the water. He wrapped one hand behind my neck and tilted my head back under the water. His thumb running circles around the hickeys he left on my neck.

I ran my fingers through my hair trying to get all of the soap out while Zion was basically holding me up.

He pulled me to him and pressed his lips to mine. Our mouths moving in sync as he slid his tongue into my mouth. When he pulled away I was panting.

Then he leaned out of the shower towards the floor and I was confused.

Until he leaned back in with a condom wrapper in his hand.