38: I'm going swimming

(A/N) This chapter could be triggering to some people.

Please skip the parts marked with *** if you are not comfortable with the topics.

~
Thursday
~

This week has sucked so far. I feel like I've crammed everything I've learned in the last 12 years all back into my brain at once.

I hate that stupid school, all these fake ass kids watching me all the time. Every day at school I can feel the stares coming from all around me.

It's gross.

So I've decided to cover myself up as much as possible today, just to get some peace.

I put on a blue tank top over my pink lace bra and a pair of black leggings over the matching pink panties. I put on one of Zion's blue hoodies he left here.

Hunter called last night to tell Zion about a last minute practice before school today. And he has another practice after school too. But if they win the game tomorrow then they get to go to the championships.

Luckily my uncle had a new Range Rover delivered to my house Tuesday when I got home from school.

Zion and I went for a drive after that and he was holding the oh shit handle like his life depended on it.

My driving isn't that bad.

He was just over exaggerating.

After grabbing my bags and throwing them into the passenger seat. I walked around to the driver's side and buckled my seatbelt.

I plugged my phone in to the aux cord and started playing some pop mix playlist that was suggested on my Spotify. I rolled the front 2 windows down and backed out of the driveway.

The drive to my school now takes 40 minutes, which I'm grateful for. Because I can enjoy the silence.

8:15

I checked the time on the dash as I pulled into the parking lot next to Kenz who was already smoking a cigarette.

"Look at this car. I love it." She screamed when I got out and walked around to her.

"You said that yesterday." I said taking the cigarette from between her fingers.

"And I'll say it again tomorrow." She stuck her tongue out at me.