37: Goodnight

~Monday ~

~
Monday
~

Getting dressed for school was almost impossible because Zion kept touching me. It's adorable how clingy he gets after we have sex.

I love it.

My whole body is sore from the most incredible sex I've ever had. And I've never been so horny. All I want to do today is stay home and fuck him all over again.

And I really didn't want to go to school anyway, but I've already missed so much this year, and with finals at the end of the week I really need to be studying.

I made it to school right before the bell rang and homeroom ended. So I was waiting for Kenzie outside the classroom.

The bell finally rang and the hallway started filling with students. Kenzie walked out the door next to me and I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the side.

"There you are. Where have you been?" She said pulling me towards our lockers.

"I was just a little late." I shrugged my shoulders.

Is it hot in here?

Just me?

"Oh my God what happened? Your as red as a tomato." She pointed out.

"Nothing happened." I said opening my locker to avoid her gaze.

She pushed my locker closed. And grabbed my arm pulling me outside the building. We both lit a cigarette and sat on the steps.

"You were late because you were having sex?"

"Not just sex, the best most amazing sex you could ever have. I felt things I never thought I could feel."

"Tell me all the dirty details."

"I couldn't even describe them to you Kenz." And that's the truth. But I still explained some parts to her. Mostly about the way that I felt.

She chuckled. "How do you feel now?"

I rolled my eyes. "Sore. I came 4 times." I raised my hand to her face holding four fingers up. "Four."

"That sounds hot." She pointed her cigarette at me.

I took a long drag of my cigarette. "It was life changing."

~

By the time school was over I was ready for a nap. The high from this mornings activities has worn off and I am exhausted.