29: I found my phone

I can't believe he loves me

I can't believe he loves me. I knew I loved him before I even said it back. I didn't even have to think about it.

When Kaitlynn said it. Everything clicked.

His back was against the headboard of my bed and I was still straddling his lap. His hands were roaming my body. Feeling every part of me. We've been making out, for who knows how long. And I don't really care. I'm so addicted to the way I feel in his arms.

"Baby?" He said against my lips as he pulled away. His hands grabbed my ass.

I opened my eyes to look at him. "Hmmm?"

"I love you." He said with a huge grin.

"I love you too baby." I smiled back.

I grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head. His hands gently slid up from my waist before he pinched my nipples between his fingers and pulled my body closer to his.

The sensation surprised me and I moaned before grinding myself on his dick.

He groaned and thrusted his hips up to meet mine, then bit the sensitive skin right in between my boobs, causing me to throw my head back and moan loudly.

"I love it when you make sounds like that." He murmured against my skin as he peppered kissed across my stomach and chest.

He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled my torso closer to him. Putting one of my nipples into his mouth while he used his other hand to rub the other breast.

I could feel how hard he was beneath me, and I could only imagine how wet I actually was.

I pulled my body away from his mouth that was leaving a hickey on one of my boobs. And rolled off of him onto my pillow, propping myself up on my elbows.

Zion got out of the bed and walked towards his gym bag he left here a few days ago. Digging through it, grabbing a condom and then coming back to the edge of bed.

I sat up and crawled over to him, sitting up on my knees. I looked up at him. "Can I?"

He wrapped his hand around my throat and lowered his face to mine before kissing me aggressively. Causing me to moan into his mouth. I broke the kiss and looped my fingers through his underwear and sweats pulling them down just enough for him to spring out.

I wrapped one hand around his dick
as I brought the tip to my lips giving it a small kiss before wrapping my mouth around him. Sliding my tongue around.