21: Movie Night

~Sunday ~

~
Sunday
~

Zack was released from the hospital yesterday.

Sierra stayed at her house last night and I stayed at mine. But I don't like being away from her.

So I texted her and asked her to breakfast this morning.

But she didn't wake up till 12:30.

So we got lunch instead.

When I picked her up she was still in her pink pajama pants and an oversized tshirt. With her hair in a messy bun.

Adorable.

She didn't want to get out of the car. Which is fine. So we went through the drive thru and sat in the car to eat. After we just decided to drive around listening to music.

It's almost 3 and 'Red Lights by Tiësto' is playing through the speakers in my car. After we decided to go back to my house I reached over to brush a strand of hair out of her face and then I rested my hand on her thigh. She placed her hand on top of mine and it's been there since.

We pulled into my driveway and my phone started ringing loudly through the car speakers.

I looked at the screen and rolled my eyes.

Hunter.

I put the car in park and unplugged the phone from the aux cord, and put it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey bro. What's up?" Hunter said.

"Nothing just got home. What's going on?"

"We're all getting together for a movie at the house. You coming?"

I looked over at Sierra. "Do you wanna go to a movie night?"

She looked shocked that I even acknowledged her. "Uh who's gonna be there?"

"Is that the girl?" I hear Hunter say.

"Shut up Hunter." I said into the phone. Then hung up.

I looked back to Sierra. "It's just some of the guys from the team and their dates."

"