Chapter 58

In the late spring and early summer, the days are getting hotter day by day.

On weekends, Xing Yun and Xue Yingshuang applied early in the morning, hoping that Xue Yingshuang would put down the books for the night, and tonight they would cook a big meal at home, watch a movie, and relax.

Xue Yingshuang passed his application, and read the degree in the morning, Xing Yun drove in the afternoon, and the two went out to buy food together.

Usually, in order to save time and convenience, Xue Yingshuang would go to the supermarket near his home to buy vegetables. But Xue Yingshuang's favorites are always small supermarkets and vegetable markets that often have discounts.

And what Xue Yingshuang wanted to go to today was a supermarket quite far from home.

"The salary card has been handed over to you, we can buy more expensive ingredients." Xing Yun said in the car.

"Next time I can take the bus by myself." Xue Yingshuang said.

"It's not that I don't carry you!" Xing Yun was wronged, "I like to carry you! I just think that sometimes you save too much money, you can be more generous."

That's the money you earn, why should I be so generous... Xue Yingshuang suppressed this thought and replied, "I just think that some expensive things taste just as good as cheap ones, so it's better to use the cheaper ones."

Xing Yun said: "If everyone thinks like you, then the imported supermarket near our house should collapse."

Xue Yingshuang smiled: "The capitalist who opened the supermarket is definitely not worth our money."

Xing Yun: "This is different."

On this point, Xing Yun and Xue Yingshuang have different views.

Xue Yingshuang always stands from the perspective of the working class, and feels that those rich people are not bad for our money. It is good that the quality of the expensive things is good, but the quality is not unusable at all. Why not save the money and use it where it should be? where it is used.

And Xing Yun is a capitalist who thinks that everyone should spend money. Only by spending money can we promote economic development and everyone can make money.

The two disagreed and argued several times.

Halfway through, Xue Yingshuang suddenly laughed. Xing Yun was suddenly quiet, and raised his eyebrows to look at him. Xue Yingshuang did not speak, just smiled and shook his head.

This is probably the first "quarrel" between him and Xing Yun.

Xing Yun's mother had said before that sooner or later the two of them would quarrel because of their disagreement, which was probably what she predicted.

But to Xue Yingshuang's surprise, the conversation between the two of them just now can't really be called a quarrel, but what you said, I tried to refute it.

Thinking that when he listened to Xing Yun's scolding before, he was afraid that Xing Yun would be caught as a mad dog by the dog-fighting team, and Xue Yingshuang realized that Xing Yun had changed a lot.

Xing Yun is a person who can communicate. Although the two of them do have different ideas, what is the relationship?

After all, Xing Yun is not him, nor is he Xing Yun, it is impossible for them to think exactly the same.

Thinking of this, Xue Yingshuang's mood was inexplicably good, and he only felt that some things became clearer.

"I think of a solution," Xing Yun said suddenly, "the best of both worlds."