Chapter 56

A few days later, it was time for Xue Yingshuang to take the self-examination.

Since the content of the contract was changed, Xue Yingshuang commuted to and from get off work every day, worked for Professor Ma, attended lectures, and even helped in the laboratory. In fact, he spent much less time preparing for the self-examination.

This time, however, he did not panic at all. Every day in the university, the lessons he listened to were much more difficult than the content of the self-examination, and there were many opportunities for practice. If there were any questions, there were a group of graduate students who could ask for advice. Therefore, although the preparation time is small, the learning is extraordinarily practical.

On the contrary? Xing Yun was even more nervous than Xue Yingshuang.

On the day of the exam, Xing Yun sent Xue Yingshuang to the exam room without saying a word.

Xue Yingshuang felt strange and asked, "Are you feeling unwell?"

Xing Yun shook his head.

Xue Yingshuang: "Why don't you speak?"

Xing Yun said quickly: "I don't want to interfere with you?"

Xue Yingshuang: "Huh?"

Xing Yun glanced at him and said dully: "I've been bothering you too much recently, affecting your studies."

Now, as soon as they get home, they are hardly separated for a moment. Even when studying at night, the two of them had their desks side by side, Xing Yun was working while Xue Yingshuang was studying.

Xue Yingshuang was very serious when he was studying. It took him a few hours to sit down, but Xing Yun watched him sit there, as if he was looking at the flesh and bones in front of him, he couldn't help but say a few words occasionally, or go Squeeze, kiss.

Looking back now, Xing Yun was downcast, unable to speak, and began to regret it.

Seeing his pitiful appearance, Xue Yingshuang said comfortably, "It's okay, you don't take it to heart."

Xing Yun looked at him moved.

Xue Yingshuang said again: "It's just you? It can't affect me."

Xing Yun: "???"

Xing Yun didn't know whether to be happy or sad.

The two-day exam is finally over. Although Xue Yingshuang didn't say anything, Xing Yun saw his expression and knew that he was sure about the result of this exam.

Also, his family Shuangshuang was the hardest candidate, how could he fail the exam?

On the night of the end of the exam, Xue Yingshuang went back to the study as soon as the time was up.

Xing Yun followed behind him and said, "This is just the end of the exam, so you won't take a day off?"

Xue Yingshuang was puzzled: "I feel the most relaxed after the exam, isn't it just right for studying?"

This was too reasonable, Xing Yun couldn't refute it, so he had to sit down and read the book.

But after sitting down for a while, Xing Yun began to be dishonest again, and the chair slipped to Xue Yingshuang's desk. Xue Yingshuang's desk was neat and tidy, Xing Yun was lying on the table, showing one eye to look at Xue Yingshuang.

That is? This man, love him very much.

He owns me.

Xue Yingshuang held a pen in his right hand and pressed the page in his left. Xing Yun stretched out two fingers, **** walked towards Xue Yingshuang's left hand like a villain, and climbed up. Climbing up, the little man with fingers appeared in its original shape, with five fingers interlocking with the five fingers of Xue Yingshuang's left hand.