Chapter 30

When Bai Qianyi opened his eyes, he first saw the complex and beautiful caisson above his head.

For a moment he thought he had crossed over, and only after a while did he remember what happened?

When he was soaking in the hot spring at night, he entered the hot spring pool ten minutes earlier than Xing Yun. He had already soaked a little bit, but then when he got excited, he fainted, and Xing Yun dragged him ashore.

Thinking of Xing Yun, Bai Qianyi turned to look for Xing Yun's figure.

There was an antique desk on the other side of the room. At this time, the small lantern beside the table was lit. Xing Yun sat in front of the desk and quietly looked at the book in his hand.

From this angle, Bai Qianyi could just see Xing Yun's profile.

Xing Yun became more handsome year by year, Bai Qianyi sighed sincerely.

In the second year of high school, Bai Qianyi and Xing Yun were assigned to the same class.

Xing Yun developed late. At that time, he was of average height, and his long bangs covered his eyes, making it difficult to see his face. He always sits in the corner of the classroom with his head bowed and reads a book, seldom speaks, and even less like to deal with people.

Bai Qianyi's impression of him is that he has good grades and a special surname, "Xing" instead of "Xing".

Also, he always wears long-sleeved school uniforms regardless of winter or summer.

Bai Qianyi and Xing Yun did not intersect, and it was not until that night that the two gradually became acquainted.

Looking at Xing Yun at this time, he was tall, his hair was cut clean and refreshing, his face was handsome and handsome, especially his big eyes were especially good-looking. He was completely different from the past.

Especially when he returned to China this time, Bai Qianyi found that Xing Yun became laughing a lot. If it were in the past, he wouldn't dare to imagine that the person who could laugh non-stop when looking at a monkey picture was Xing Yun.

However, no matter how he changed, Xing Yun was a gentle person in his bones.

Bai Qianyi thought of this, and the more he felt that this old friend was a suitable partner.

The external conditions of being handsome and rich are not mentioned.

Bai Qianyi felt extremely lucky that such a good person was willing to be so kind to himself.

If Xing Yun has any hobby of teaching people in the middle of the night, he will also accompany him!

"Xing Yun."

"Wake up?" Xing Yun saw that he was awake, got up and poured a glass of water, "I was startled just now, I thought you were dead. Come, drink some."

"Thank you." Bai Qianyi took a sip of water and smiled again, "What? Did you give me artificial respiration just now?"

"You're still panting, what are you doing artificial respiration?" Xing Yun also smiled, "Don't want to eat my tofu."

Bai Qianyi's smile was a little stiff, but Xing Yun didn't notice it, got up and went back to the desk.

Bai Qianyi looked at Xing Yun, feeling a little uneasy, and asked, "Xing Yun, what kind of person do you like?"

Xing Yun raised his head, raised his eyebrows and said, "Why do you ask this suddenly?"

"I just want to know what kind of person you are looking for after being single for so many years."

"Yes." Xing Yun really thought about this question, "I..."