Chapter 18

In front of the candlelight in the floor-to-ceiling window, Xue Yingshuang said: "When I was a child, a guest brought sashimi to the house and asked me to make dipping sauces. I didn't know what mustard was, so I ran to ask him. He told me that mustard is green. , it tasted strange, very nasty, and it was like mud. Later, I ground the coriander into a puree, and he ate it. Now that I think about it, he probably doesn't know what mustard is. "

Xing Yun's mind imagined Xue Yingshuang's childhood appearance, that must be an eccentric child.

He waited for Xue Yingshuang to continue talking, but Xue Yingshuang just put the soy sauce plate aside, stood up and said, "I'll pour some more soy sauce for you, you can eat it."

Xue Yingshuang came back after pouring the soy sauce, and didn't say anything, just ate.

His eyes are clear, and he eats very seriously. It doesn't look like he is opening his head, waiting for others to question him. It is clear that the explanation is over, and I don't want to say it.

But Xing Yun wanted to hear it. He wanted to know what Xue Yingshuang was like when he was a child, and why he dropped out of school.

Xing Yun: "You didn't tell me that you studied in A middle school before."

Xue Yingshuang: "I haven't graduated yet."

Xing Yun: "That's a good school, why did you get admitted and then drop out?"

Xue Yingshuang: "I have nothing to say, I can't read any further, so I'm leaving."

Xing Yun: "You tell me."

Xue Yingshuang looked at the salmon and said seriously, "It's boring, forget it."

People in the world always have the desire to talk about their pain, just like Xing Yun, when his foot is injured, he has to let Xue Yingshuang take a look, and let Xue Yingshuang know that he has been wronged.

But Xue Yingshuang is different. He has no interest in complaining, nor does he like to sell miserably.

But Xing Yun wanted to know too much, and Xing Yun also completely grasped Xue Yingshuang's habits.

Xing Yun looked at Xue Yingshuang, and tapped the floor with his slender fingers: "Three times the overtime pay."

Xue Yingshuang put down his chopsticks in a second: "This starts with my birth..."

It was an ordinary story.

Male gangsters and female gangsters get married, young couples do nothing, and when they are tempted, they learn to gamble.

Gambling is to win small money and lose big money. The two have tasted the sweetness a few times, thinking that life has turned around, but the result has not been turned around, people first fall in, mahjong, Texas Hold'em, horse racing, betting on football... everything that can bet Touched, and finally no money, but more and more debt.

"So why am I called this name? It's not that I have any expectations for me, it's just to win a lot of money." Xue Yingshuang said, "Because what they want is to win money, not one person wins, but both of them. ."

However, although the two couples are not promising, the born Xue Yingshuang is very capable and can make money at a young age.

Xing Yun heard some bad associations here, and asked, "So what kind of guest are you talking about just now?"

"The gamblers who come to the house, they love to gather at my house." Xue Yingshuang saw Xing Yun's subtle expression, suddenly understood what he was thinking, and said, "Don't worry, my parents didn't let me go out to pick up customers to earn money. , they still have this conscience."