Chapter 53

Seeing that Ma Peiluan was very forthright and agreed to 10 million yuan, Xue Yingshuang was still very cautious: "Let's hire a lawyer."

Ma Peiluan glanced at him: "You don't have to worry about that?"

Xue Yingshuang said: "Also? I have to ask Mrs. to define me. How do I leave him? How far? How long?"

"Never, of course, don't appear in front of him!" Ma Peiluan stared, "Do you still think you are an artist? Ten million is enough for you to leave for a few days!"

Xue Ying was busy and obediently said yes.

"However, before leaving, there is one more condition." Ma Peiluan said this, his eyes turned cold as the conversation changed.

Xue Yingshuang listened with bated breath, he knew that the money was not so easy to earn.

He was ready, whether it was going to Africa or staying in the mines for a while, he would.

Ma Peiluan said: "You first? Love him for a while."

Xue Yingshuang was taken aback for a moment. He didn't expect this condition at all.

"Xing Yun has a bad temper. If you suddenly leave at this time, he will definitely think about it? I will force you." Ma Peiluan said, "When the time comes, what kind of drama will he play in chasing his wife? ?I do not want to see."

"So you fall in love with him for a while, leave him when the time is up, and let him know that you are someone who can leave him at any time for money, understand?"

Ma Peiluan looked decisively at Xue Yingshuang.

Xue Yingshuang nodded: "I understand."

Xue Yingshuang is too clear?

He still remembered what he heard that day, Xing Yun said that he would wait for him all his life.

He wasn't worth Xing Yun's actions, rather than letting Xing Yun wait for him, let Xing Yun hate him.

Of course, Xing Yunxin is so good? Maybe he doesn't hate him at all...

However, he had already decided that he would leave Xing Yun as soon as the contract expired, and stop bothering Xing Yun.

That's it, a three-month relationship is worth five million yuan, which is a good deal for both of them.

"It will be the end of June," Xue Yingshuang said. "My contract with Xing Yun will end at the end of June."

"Okay." Ma Peiluan nodded, "It's done, I'll call you the money on time, and buy you a plane ticket by the way, you can go abroad for a while."

Xue Yingshuang said yes.

"He suffers a small loss now, so as not to suffer a big loss in the future." Ma Peiluan said, "Don't you think that you can move? What kind of brains, go? A person who hurt him, the Ma family has dealt with it with the strength of the whole family, I hope You don't want to be next."

When Xing Yun returned home, he met Ma Peiluan who was just about to leave.

Seeing her at home, Xing Yun frowned and asked, "What are you doing here? What did you tell him?"

Ma Peiluan gave him a cold look: "What else can you say? You give me a life? Live! Stay at home honestly? Don't do rude things outside all day!"

After Ma Peiluan finished speaking, he left without looking back.

Xing Yun: "?"

As soon as his mother left, Xing Yun immediately stepped forward to check Xue Yingshuang's face for any extra slap prints.