Chapter 49

On weekends, Xing Yun accompanied Xue Yingshuang to make PPT.

Xing Yun started from the basic operation method, and gave Xue Yingshuang a lot of practical suggestions.

"PPT looks simple, but it's actually quite complicated," Xing Yun said. "Advanced content involves a lot of skills, and some people even make money by making PPT."

Hearing that someone was using this to make money, Xue Yingshuang's spirit suddenly came.

Xing Yun looked? He saw Qian's eyes widened, and continued: "But that's not something you can learn in a day or two. Don't pursue dazzling skills at the beginning of PPT, just have a certain aesthetic feeling. The most important thing is to express, you must master the teacher's skills. Ideas, and then? Reorganize the content."

Xing Yun also showed several PPTs to Xue Yingshuang, and analyzed their design ideas one by one.

Seeing that Xing Yun had prepared so many materials, Xue Yingshuang said, "You prepared this last night? Thank you for spending so much time teaching me."

Xing Yun said: "It's alright, most of them were made by me before, and the files are kept. I found them yesterday and re-read them."

"You did it all?" Xue Yingshuang was surprised, "You are amazing!"

Xue Yingshuang recalled the PPTs he just watched. They were beautiful, generous, and clear. There were ingenious ideas hidden in many places.

Xing Yun raised his eyebrows: "You don't think I can only draw ugly dogs, do you? I'm in the home decoration industry, so there is still some beauty in it."

Speaking of this, Xing Yun simply turned on the computer and took out a bunch of pictures to show Xue Yingshuang one by one: "Look, these product pictures were all taken by me, and this one, the artist is me."

Xue Yingshuang was stunned: "What are you? Can you do it?"

Xing Yun smiled proudly: "I started a business when I was in college? How could there be so much money back then? Asking people for help? As long as I can do it myself, I will do it all by myself? So the art, photography, delivery, and customer service , what? I've done it."

Xue Yingshuang: "Have you been a customer service?"

Xing Yun: "Yes, the kind of shop assistant who kisses one at a time."

When Xingyun University started his business, he started from a Taobao store. He first sold some small and fresh cups, bowls and plates. Later, when he had a certain income, he simply found someone to design the products and make them into a small brand. After that, he slowly expanded the product content, ornaments, slippers, floor mats, bedding... A home should have all the arrangements, and he even has his own factory.

After Xue Yingshuang heard it, he said with admiration, "You are born to do business."

Xing Yun laughed at himself: "No, I lost money too."

Xing Yun lost money, and more than once. On the table was the cup that Xue Yingshuang brought back from the store that day. Xing Yun pointed to the stick figure puppy on the wall of the cup and said, "This will cost me a lot of money."

Xue Yingshuang was puzzled: "Why?? Isn't the puppy cute?"

Xing Yun took a deep look? Xue Ying gave him a double look: "...You're probably the only one who thinks it's cute."

At that time, Xing Yun had just made a small sum of money, just in time to launch a new product. He thought to himself, if others can design, so can I, isn't it just painting, why not save the money?