Chapter 46

During the next Spring Festival holiday, Xue Yingshuang was breaking out every day? He counted when he could go to work.

When Bai Qianyi heard the news, he only felt that Xue Yingshuang was too anti-human, and refused to talk about it with Xue Yingshuang. On the contrary, Xing Yun knows Xue Yingshuang very well and is with him. Xue Yingshuang is happy and looking forward to it together.

Finally, the day to go to work has come.

Xue Yingshuang woke up early in the morning and washed and changed clothes non-stop. I have to say that Xing Yun chose white shirts and suit pants as his work clothes. It was really right, not only at home? It can be worn at home, but now it can also be worn at work.

Xue Yingshuang dressed himself neatly, quietly opened the door, and prepared to go out.

However, after passing the living room, he turned his head and saw that Xing Yun was already sitting on the sofa.

Xue Yingshuang looked at the clock, it was only half past six!

Xue Yingshuang asked?: "Why did you wake up?"

Xing Yun has also changed into his suit: "Too nervous."

Xue Yingshuang was puzzled: "Why are you nervous?"

"Of course I'm nervous when you go to work." Xing Yun asked again after speaking, "Are you going to go out? It's only half past six, what are you doing out so early?"

Xue Yingshuang confessed: "I'm afraid it's too late."

Xing Yun said: "It can't be too late, let's have breakfast first, and I'll take you there after eating."

Xue Yingshuang was about to ask? What would Xing Yun want for breakfast, Xing Yun walked to the kitchen first. Xue Yingshuang followed, and saw Xing Yun open the microwave oven and bring out a bowl of porridge from inside.

"I don't know how to cook like you, so I can only give you a hot bowl of porridge for takeaway." Xing Yun said, "On the first day of work, eat something good to digest, to save you stress and indigestion."

As soon as the porridge was placed in front of Xue Yingshuang, Xue Yingshuang knew that Xing Yun was calling the shop he liked.

Xue Yingshuang was grateful and happy, looked up at Xing Yun, and saw Xing Yun looking at him expectantly.

Xue Yingshuangchao Xingyun smiled: "Thank you, you are too considerate."

Xing Yun is still looking at him.

He had no choice but to take a quick bite and praised: "It's so delicious, you microwaved it just right?"

When Xing Yun heard this, he was satisfied, and his tail was lifted up.

After eating breakfast, Xing Yun sent Xue Yingshuang to work.

Xing Yun wanted to accompany Xue Yingshuang to the school, but Xue Yingshuang refused to let him accompany him. Xing Yun had no choice but to go back to his own class. The last sentence Xing Yun said to Xue Yingshuang before he left was: "He's not good? Deal with it. If something is wrong, call me immediately and I'll take you home?!"

Xue Yingshuang thought to himself, what else could be wrong? What to do with it? I've dealt with you, haven't I?

It was still winter vacation, and there were not many people on the university campus.

Early in the morning, the air in the campus was very good?

You know, A University is such a good school, even he didn't dare to think about it when he was a freshman in high school. Not to mention after dropping out, he never imagined that one day he would be able to step into this school and work as a professor at the school.