Chapter 48

On the third day of work, Xue Yingshuang finally stopped being driven home at noon.

Because Professor Ma didn't come into the office all day.

The day before, Xue Yingshuang had to clean and catalogue the books. The catalogue was really rushed.

So he spent a day rearranging the books.

When Professor Ma went to work the next day, Xue Yingshuang had already re-edited the catalog.

Xue Yingshuang came forward with the re-edited file: "Teacher, I? I have re-made the catalog, and I want to confirm with you in some places..."

Professor Ma read it or didn't read it, and said, "Take a cardboard box to pack the book? Can you read it?"

Professor Ma was talking when Xue Yingshuang heard a movement from the door.

I saw a few students together carrying a bookcase to enter the door, Professor Ma stepped forward and commanded: "Let it go! Take it easy! It's rude!"

Professor Ma said that he was going to turn his head and stare at Xue Yingshuang: "Don't hurry up and move your broken boxes to the side!"

"Yes!" Xue Yingshuang hurried forward and removed all the cardboard boxes that he had neatly stacked by the wall.

Half an hour later, the new bookcase was in place, and all the books that were originally in the cardboard box were moved to the bookcase.

Professor Ma watched the office change again, and hummed twice with satisfaction.

He glanced at Xue Yingshuang and observed Xue Yingshuang's reaction. You know, the new bookcase was moved and the books were rearranged, which meant that all the work Xue Yingshuang had done in the past two days was in vain.

He just wanted to see how Xue Yingshuang would react. He was ready to teach this kid a lesson when he saw Xue Yingshuang showing a little impatience.

However, he looked at the past and saw Xue Yingshuang still smiling, as if he was not affected at all.

Xue Yingshuang unpacked and folded the empty cardboard box, took it outside, and then ran over again: "Teacher, can I re-catalog? I have already entered all the book information, rearrange it. , will be well soon."

No matter what he did, Xue Yingshuang was full of energy, and Professor Ma was no longer in trouble.

He said angrily: "I'll get it later. I don't want some books, and some books have to be rearranged. When these are all done, you can go to your little catalog."

Xue Yingshuang: "Okay!"

I have to say that Xue Yingshuang's catalog still came in handy. Facing the catalog, Professor Ma circled some books to be eliminated and asked Xue Yingshuang to take them out of the bookcase. Professor Ma re-arranged the classification made by Xue Yingshuang again, and he said, "What kind of broken classification are you doing? Have you ever read the book?", with a few strokes in his hand, he changed the content. .

"Take it, rearrange it."

"it is good!"

After the reclassification, Xue Yingshuang spent another day sorting it out.

After finishing, the office is more organized than when it was first organized two days ago.

Looking at the results in front of him, Xue Yingshuang felt a sense of accomplishment.

It's almost time for him, he's ready to get off work. Suddenly, he found that he had appeared on the small table at some point? The thermal insulation pot left over that day.