Chapter 20

After the Double Eleven, Xue Yingshuang threw himself into a new round of learning.

Recently, he has had a lot of headaches in English and mathematics. He was not a child who was very good at reading. He finally tried his best to get into a high school. He stopped in the first year of high school and was free for several years.

Now? As soon as he got up, he had to face the high numbers and didn't talk about it. He learned enough English only, and he was dizzy every day.

At noon on the weekend, Xing Yun asked during dinner, "You? Why haven't the results of the last self-examination come out yet?"

Xue Yingshuang spread the book on the table while eating and reading: "It's been out a long time ago."

"You? Why didn't you tell me? Hang up?"

"pass."

In fact, not only passed, but also a high score? Passed. But Xue Yingshuang felt that there was nothing to say about it. In the next month's exam, he still had the top two, and that was the point.

Xing Yun heard it but was very happy: "So you graduated from a junior college? Can you get a diploma?"

Xue Yingshuang: "Ah, yes."

Xing Yun: "My people are really good, Xue Yingshuang, a junior college graduate, is not bad!"

Xue Yingshuang doesn't know? What's so exciting about this? Undergraduate is his goal. The more Xing Yun thought about it, the happier he was: "I got my degree, so I just bought a gift to reward you?"

Xue Yingshuang said "Thank you", Xing Yun said again: "Let's go out to buy in the afternoon and take a walk."

Xue Yingshuang raised his head, his eyes made it clear that he did not want to leave? This room, Xing Yun said again: "The desk in the second bedroom is too small, so it has to be replaced."

"Really?" Xue Yingshuang heard this, and his spirit suddenly came.

Xue Yingshuang can read on the bed in the factory dormitory and on the broken desk in the rented house. The desk in the second bedroom is simply heaven for him, but a larger desk is not for him. It is indeed a great reward.

Xing Yun said: "The bookcase has to be changed to a bigger one, and I will take you to buy books by the way."

Xue Yingshuang cheered and went to hug Xingyun.

Xing Yun frowned and said "presumptuous", while reaching out to hug Xue Yingshuang back, thinking? This little stand-in doesn't want to hide his love at all, he's really not ashamed.

After the two finished eating, they went to the mall.

Xue Yingshuang's aesthetic is very ordinary. As for the desk, as long as it is big enough and spacious enough, he doesn't have much opinion on the material, color and style. And the price of those desks is really? He was stunned. He looked at the prices of a few desks. Now? Xing Yun chose very carefully. According to Xue Yingshuang's needs, he looked at the tables of each store.

"Actually, this is good." Xue Yingshuang pointed to a certain desk.

"You said the same thing at the last store," Xing Yun dragged Xue Yingshuang and walked to the next store, "Look at a few more stores, write down all the ones you like, and choose them later."

Two hours later, Xue Yingshuang saw a desk.

The desk was made of teak, and the table top was only painted with high-grade clear lacquer, revealing the original natural color of the wood. The writing is flat and wide, while the edges and legs of the table have graceful and smooth lines.