Chapter 44

The last meal was finished in silence.

No? I must say that Xing Yun was very wise and arranged the confession in the dessert part, so that at least the two of them did not have to be silent from the start of the appetizer to the end of the dessert.

Of course, they had to go back to the same home in the end.

On the way home, Xing Yun was very silent, and Xue Yingshuang didn't want to speak. At this time, what more need to be said?

Going home, the two entered the door one after the other.

Xue Yingshuang walked behind, he closed the door, and was about to go back to his side to pack his luggage, but Xing Yun stopped when he walked to the living room. Xue Yingshuang passed by Xing Yun, but Xing Yun suddenly said, "In my eyes, you are the best."

Xue Yingshuang stopped.

Xing Yun said: "You are firm, gentle, smart, and hardworking. These qualities are very attractive to me."

Xue Yingshuang chuckled: "A smart person who works hard, is he still studying for his undergraduate degree at this time? You like it, don't you? It's me in my imagination."

Xing Yun: "Aren't we in love with each other?"

Xue Yingshuang looked back at Xing Yun, Xing Yun's expression was not calm and flustered, and he was in high spirits at dinner.

"You are so kind to me," Xing Yun said, "Look, you put so much effort into tidying up my room for me."

Xing Yun took Xue Yingshuang's hand and brought Xue Yingshuang into the master bedroom.

In the master bedroom, the bed was covered with rose petals, which should be Xing Yun's arrangement to celebrate tonight. Xue Yingshuang looked away and didn't want to see it.

Xing Yun opened his closet, revealing the neatly sorted and ironed clothes inside, and said, "Look, you made it all for me."

Xue Yingshuang said: "This is part of my job, this is my responsibility."

"Is this the same?" Xing Yun took Xue Yingshuang's hand again and came to the kitchen. Xing Yun opened the refrigerator, the refrigerator was still neatly arranged by Xue Yingshuang, and there was no odor at all. In the freezer compartment of the refrigerator, fresh-keeping boxes were neatly stacked one by one. Xing Yun liked to eat some soupy foods. Those were all kinds of soups that Xue Yingshuang had frozen in advance.

"Is it just work to prepare so hard?" Xing Yun widened his eyes, "No? Is it because he likes me?"

"No? It's work, what else could it be?" Xue Yingshuang looked at him calmly, "People like me can do anything in order to please people. You see, we got to know each other later, sometimes I will also order takeout for you, that's who I am."

Those "Xue Yingshuang likes me" constructed in Xing Yun's heart were broken by Xue Yingshuang one by one.

However, Xing Yun did not give up, he struggled: "You will only order takeout when I am happy, and when I am the most tired and annoyed, you must cook by yourself."

At first, Xing Yun didn't notice this, until one day, when he was tired and tired from work, he thought about how good it would be if he could go home tonight and have a good meal. his favorite dishes. Later, when he paid attention, he found that Xue Yingshuang seemed to be able to guess his thoughts, and it was good after repeated attempts.

Not just dinner, but breakfast as well. Whenever there is important work, or when he doesn't want to go to work, the breakfast that day will always be extra rich.