Chapter 57

In May, the results of the self-examination were announced, and Xue Ying scored high marks in all four subjects. Passed.

Bai Qianyi called immediately to ask for the result. After learning the result, he wanted to abduct Xue Yingshuang again: "Your exam progress is so fast, after you get your computer degree, hurry up and get another law degree. When the time comes, I'll be your tutor again, and I'll cover all English and law."

Xing Yun listened in and sneered, too lazy to compete with Bai Qianyi for the position of teacher.

Anyway, no matter what English teacher or law teacher, he can't threaten him. Bai Qianyi, a real boyfriend, let him compete for favor, he doesn't care.

And Xue Yingshuang was quite satisfied with his results this time. Now that he has taken eight subjects, he has nearly dropped half of the exam, and he is one step closer to his goal.

However? Happy to be happy, Professor Ma's work there is still to be continued, he has come to too much in University A.

In the morning, Xue Yingshuang came to Professor Ma's office on time.

There was a piece of glass above the door of the office. Xue Yingshuang looked up and saw that the office was dark and Professor Ma had not come yet.

Professor Ma usually arrives very late, and he is used to it, so he automatically takes out the key and prepares to open the door.

However, as soon as the key was inserted into the keyhole, he found that the office was not locked. He thought he forgot to lock the door yesterday and pushed the door directly in.

Just as he opened the door, he heard bursts of snoring coming from the office.

He walked in lightly, only to see the curtains drawn in the office, the lights turned off, and only the computer screen on the desk glowed faintly. Behind the desk, Professor Ma lay on his back on a chair and slept soundly.

It seems that Professor Ma slept here last night.

Xue Yingshuang came to his small table softly. There were several documents on the small table, which Professor Ma had put in advance and left for Xue Yingshuang to deal with.

Xue Yingshuang put down his strength lightly, lifted the chair gently, and put it down again. He sat down silently and quietly turned on the computer.

Ma Zengyue was rushing a paper last night, and it was past three in the morning when he finished writing. He is old and really has no strength? When he came home at this time, he simply fell asleep in the office.

He glanced at the screen when he woke up, it was half past ten in the morning.

He sat up straight and didn't rush to turn on the light, so he looked at the screen and checked the paper he wrote yesterday.

It's just that in less than a minute, he heard a thin mouse click in the darkness.

The voice was so soft that he almost thought he had hallucinated, but after a few seconds, the voice came again.

He frowned, leaned suspiciously, and looked back across the screen.

At a glance, I saw the computer screen on the small table lit up.

In the dark, Xue Yingshuang was sitting in front of the computer, using the flashlight of his mobile phone as lighting, and was processing documents.

Ma Zengyue: "???"

"What are you doing there without the lights on!" Professor Ma roared.

"Teacher!" Xue Yingshuang was also surprised.