Chapter 31

The two of them have been climbing the mountain for so long, and the breakfast in their stomachs has been completely digested. At this time, they are hungry and don't say anything anymore, and go straight to the restaurant.

This restaurant is similar to the hot spring resort at the foot of the mountain. It is a Chinese retro style and is famous for its healthy meals. After being seated with the waiter, Xing Yun took a look at the menu and said, "Is this in line with your taste?"

"What do I have? Taste," Bai Qianyi flipped through the menu, still? Satisfied?, "I just eat lightly."

After the two ordered dinner, Bai Qianyi got up and said, "I'll go to the bathroom."

In the bathroom, Bai Qianyi washed his face.

Climbing the mountain made him sweaty, wishing he could take a bath on the spot. It's not easy. He washed his face, washed his arms with hand sanitizer, wiped off the sweat all over his body, and took care of himself. Ten minutes passed.

He walked towards the seat, and before he got close, he saw a stranger walking towards Xing Yun.

He stopped, only to hear the man greet Xing Yun: "Mr. Xing, what a coincidence, I met you here."

"Long time no see." Xing Yun also got up and said hello.

It should be a business partner, Bai Qianyi no longer hesitated and decided to go forward. However, before he stepped out, he heard the man say to Xingyun, "Bring your little lover out to play? I saw him just now."

Xing Yun paused for a moment, then replied: "I misunderstood, that's my classmate."

That person is not embarrassed, and smiled: "Really? I think it looks a bit like the little lover you brought out last time."

Xing Yun said: "It's not like that."

Then the two of them stopped talking about the matter and casually chatted about business? After a few words, they broke up.

However, Bai Qianyi stood there, unable to move for a long time.

When the food was served, Bai Qianyi finally returned to his seat.

Xing Yun was dying of hunger, he picked up his chopsticks and wanted to eat, and said again: "It took so long to come back?"

Bai Qianyi smiled lightly and picked up his chopsticks: "I sweat too much, it's really uncomfortable not to wash."

Xing Yun said: "I'll open a room later, let you take a shower first and then go back?"

"Just go home, I'm good? I'm tired." Bai Qianyi shook his head, "And I'm leaving next week. I still have my luggage? It's confiscated."

"Why do you pack up so early? There are still a few days left." Xing Yun asked, "How are you going to rest these days, and then you will be refreshed when you go back to work."

Bai Qianyi didn't reply, just smiled.

When Xing Yun and Bai Qianyi returned home, it was already night, and when they opened the door, the room was dark.

Xing Yun turned on the light and entered the door, Bai Qianyi chuckled: "Assistant Xue didn't come out to greet you."

"I'm not here. I'm giving him a holiday. He should be reading in the house." Xing Yun didn't take it seriously. "Go and take a bath and rest early."

After a good night with Bai Qian, Xing Yun went into the room to take a shower.

While taking a bath, he thought about it, Xue Yingshuang must have thought hard about him since he hadn't seen each other in the past two days. Thinking of this, the corners of his mouth couldn't hold back.