Chapter 47

The next morning, Xue Yingshuang went to work in high spirits.

Professor Ma was still an hour late, and Xue Yingshuang was mentally prepared, he brought his book and stood outside the office to read. As soon as he saw Professor Ma coming, he greeted him loudly, "Morning, teacher!"

Professor Ma roared back: "Noisy! Early in the morning, yelling!"

He was dismissed as soon as he opened his mouth, Xue Yingshuang was not discouraged, smiled at Professor Ma, and followed into the office.

As soon as Professor Ma entered the door, coughing, he stepped over the pile of books on the ground and walked to the desk.

He turned around and saw Xue Ying staring at him with twinkling eyes, as if he had something to say. He ignored it, and said coldly, "What are you doing there, stupid? Don't you go and divide those things up? You plan to graduate after the students? Are you going to pay them back?"

After Professor Ma finished speaking, he bypassed Xue Yingshuang and went to the meeting without looking back.

At 12:00 noon, Professor Ma returned from the meeting.

As soon as he entered the door, he found that Xue Yingshuang was still in the office. He glared and said angrily: "Should I get off work or not, if it spreads out, I think I'm abusing you!"

After he finished speaking, his mind quickly turned around, thinking that Xue Yingshuang didn't go for a lunch break after this point, he must have not finished his work.

Heh, Xing Yun kept saying that this person was capable, but he turned out to be a clumsy boy who knew nothing...

Professor Ma walked to the small table aggressively, ready to see what Xue Yingshuang was busy with all morning, thinking of scolding Xue Yingshuang for a meal.

He walked to the small table and opened his mouth to scold someone, but when he took a closer look, he suddenly found that things were completely different from what he had imagined.

He had imagined that Xue Yingshuang had only completed half of it at most, and it would have taken him another half a day at the earliest.

At this time, the messy small table that was originally piled with papers was now neatly stacked with students' homework and exam papers. The papers that each person should take are arranged in order, and they are fastened with long tail clips, and they are placed one by one according to the number.

Not only that, the original dusty desktop has also been cleaned, and the computer desk, computer, and the ground on the side are spotless, which is incompatible with the surrounding messy environment.

Xue Yingshuang said: "Teacher, I? I cleaned up a little, can I?"

Professor Ma couldn't spit out the swearing words, so he could only say bitterly, "Marry your own business!"

Professor Ma turned around and walked towards the desk again, Xue Yingshuang smiled and followed behind.

Professor Ma turned his head and saw Xue Ying holding a small heat preservation pot in both hands, and said, "Teacher, yesterday I heard you cough. I stewed some rock candy Sydney before going out this morning. Drink some rock candy Sydney in winter to help relieve cough. .If you don't dislike it, drink it."

Xue Yingshuang is good-looking, but not the kind of flamboyant good-looking, but the kind of good monitor appearance that teachers like. At this moment, his brows and eyes curled with a smile, making him more approachable.

But? Professor Ma does not eat this set.

Professor Ma just squinted and said with disapproval: "Don't do business! It's useless to work hard! Who cares about your tricks to deceive children!"