Chapter 32

"Do you win?" The uncle's voice came from the other end of the phone, "I'm your uncle."

The voice that had not been heard for a long time sounded, and Xue Yingshuang's mind came to the appearance of his uncle.

My uncle is much older than his father, and although the two families don't have much contact, he still remembers that during the Chinese New Year, his uncle would silently give him a big red envelope and instruct him to keep it well.

Uncle's personality is completely different from his father's. His father is flamboyant and playful, while his uncle is honest and introverted.

The same is true for my aunt. She doesn't talk much, but she is diligent and kind. Every time she sees Xue Yingshuang, she will definitely bring him something to eat?

Xue Yingshuang has such a pair of parents, and naturally has a good impression of his uncle and aunt.

It's just that I haven't contacted him for so many years. At this time, my uncle called suddenly, and I don't know why.

"Long time no see. How are you? Where's your aunt?"

"Old and sick, I retired early last year." Uncle's voice sounded much older, "Your aunt is the same, her legs are not good."

"I'll visit you in a while." Xue Yingshuang said, "Do you still live in your hometown?"

"Well..." Uncle replied vaguely, and suddenly fell silent.

The voice on the other end of the phone was not clear. Xue Yingshuang tried to amplify the voice, but heard his uncle say, "Yingshuang, how have you been working recently?"

"It's been working."

"Is that so..." The uncle was silent again.

At this time, it was ten o'clock in the morning. The winter sun shone into the room from the window. Xue Ying was basking in the sun, very warm.

The sun fell on Xue Yingshuang's book, Xue Yingshuang looked at the sunshine on the book, and suddenly felt that this moment was extremely beautiful.

And the next moment, I heard the other side of the phone say, "Win double, do you have any money?"

Xue Yingshuang was taken aback.

"Your brother failed in his business, but he didn't say that he had to pay it back." Uncle's business was tired and helpless. "In the end, he couldn't pay it back, so he borrowed money to pay it back. Now he owes hundreds of thousands..."

Xue Yingshuang's hands trembled slightly, and he opened his mouth, but couldn't make a sound.

"Win double, we really have no choice, we have to come to you." Uncle said, "Your father borrowed 200,000 yuan from me before. I thought about it, but this time there is really no way... Now I'm going to be a security guard, and your aunt will also take care of the children, but it's still not enough... If we don't have the money to pay, our family will be ruined. "

After the uncle finished speaking, there was a long silence.

After a while, Xue Yingshuang took a deep breath and asked, "When do you want it?"

Uncle said: "The sooner the better, your brother has borrowed several online loans, and there is a repayment day almost every week."

"Okay, I see. I'll give you some money first, and I'll pay the rest as soon as possible."

When my uncle said this, he choked up, "I'm sorry to win you both."

Xue Yingshuang shook his head and said solemnly, "Don't say that, this is what I should do, uncle, take care of yourself?"