Chapter 2

After signing the contract, Xue yingshuang directly followed Xing Yun home.

Xing Yun's home is located in the center of the city with an inch of land and an inch of gold. It is a high-rise building with five rooms, three halls and five bathrooms in a high green community.

Xue yingshuang follows Xing Yun like a little eunuch and listens to Xing Yun's introduction to his living environment.

"This is the master bedroom. You can go in and clean it yourself."

"That's the study. You can't go in without my permission."

"The other is the second bedroom and two guest rooms. You live in the second bedroom."

The bedroom was very spacious, larger than the 12 bedroom dormitory in the factory where Xue yingshuang used to live. Xing Yun walks into the second recumbent path:

"Do you have any luggage?"

Xue yingshuang's backpack contains all his belongings. When he was about to answer, he heard Xing Yun say, "I don't like the clutter at home, so you don't have to bring your luggage."

Xue yingshuang shut up immediately.

Xing Yun opened the wardrobe that occupied the whole wall. There were all white shirts and black trousers in the wardrobe. Xing Yun said, "I've prepared your clothes for you. Go and try if it fits."

Xue yingshuang took his clothes into the bathroom, which was bright and tidy, bigger than the small single room he rented.

He took off his washed white T-shirt and put on his shirt trousers. The material of this dress is very good, smooth and soft, and it fits well. It's comfortable to wear. It's far from his old work clothes.

However, as soon as he looked in the mirror, he secretly shouted bad.

No! This dress looks like an insurance salesman! Or the special kind!

A good dress. It's cheap on him!

He quickly untied the button on his collar, pulled his hair again, and fiddled with the elegant gold framed round mirror on the washstand. At the same time, he was glad that it was not the broken mirror in the rental house, otherwise he couldn't see what he looked like. Later, Xing Yun even returned his clothes and people.

Suddenly his hand stopped and smiled at the bright and clean mirror.

The difference between the rich and the poor is really reflected in all aspects, whether things or people.

Xue yingshuang's efforts are still effective. When he goes out, Xing Yun's eyes brighten obviously, and a smile also appears on his expressionless face. He seems to be very satisfied with his dress.

Xue yingshuang was relieved and nodded to Xing Yun without expression.

It's already evening. Xing Yun said, "go to dinner and see what's missing at home. I'll buy it later."

Xue yingshuang was taken by Xing Yun to the owner's private restaurant in the community. The restaurant is only open to the owner, with luxurious decoration and quiet atmosphere. The waiter's uniform is neat and beautiful, and every corner is like a TV play. Xue yingshuang didn't dare to breathe too hard after stepping into the restaurant. He only dared to follow behind Xing Yun silently.

There are only three kinds of meals on today's menu, two West and one middle school, steak, fried duck breast and steamed bass.

Xue yingshuang hasn't used knives and forks several times in his life. In order not to reveal the stuffing, he conservatively chose Chinese style.