Chapter 14

September is hot in the South.

In the past, the dormitories and rental houses had no air conditioning, and Xue Yingshuang was afraid of the heat. Summer was the hardest for him, and people had to lose a few kilograms in summer.

Now he can blow the air conditioner in the house as he wants, no matter how big the sun is outside, it doesn't matter to him.

But Xue Yingshuang still felt hot.

He never imagined that the sun outside the house had nothing to do with him. When he opened the door, hey, there was still a sun in the house.

day.

On weekend mornings, Xue Yingshuang squatted in the bathroom and painted the corner.

While brushing, a burst of heat came from behind, and the next second Xing Yun hugged him from behind.

Xue Yingshuang: "..."

Xing Yun hugged Xue Yingshuang from behind: "What are you doing?"

Xue Yingshuang: "Sneakly playing with urine mud, don't come, let me play secretly."

Xingyun has strong yang energy and high body temperature. His whole body glows and heats up like the sun.

But when Xingyun saw that he wanted to hide, he smiled evilly and hugged him again.

Xue Yingshuang was speechless: "If you have nothing to do, call and chat with Mr. Bai to cultivate feelings."

Xing Yun glared: "How dare you say it!"

The last time he was laughed at by Xue Yingshuang, he laughed so much now that as long as he thought of Bai Qianyi's face, the pig's bark would automatically play in his mind, and he was so angry.

Oh, is this little stand-in just trying to attract his attention by this method?

Do you want to monopolize him with this little trick?

Overconfident guy.

But seeing Xue Yingshuang's sincerity, Xing Yun decided to let him taste the sweetness.

"Stop working, do something else..." Xing Yun tempted.

Xue Yingshuang thought, you can do something else!

In the end, Xue Yingshuang's wish was heard, and Xing Yun really did something else.

On weekend afternoons, Xue Yingshuang studied in the house.

Just as he was learning to concentrate, the door opened and Xing Yun walked in.

Xing Yun didn't speak after he came in, he just looked at the wardrobe in Xue Yingshuang's room, rolled the bed, and finally walked around and sat beside Xue Yingshuang.

Xue Yingshuang turned his head to drink water, and saw Xing Yun lying on the table, his face resting on his arms, and his eyes drooping down at him.

Xue Yingshuang: "..."

At first, Xue Yingshuang also lamented that Xing Yun's eyes were full of murderousness, but now he feels that he is very wrong, and Xing Yun can actually use these eyes innocently.

Xing Yun said softly, "Xue Yingshuang, do you want to work overtime?"

Those eyes were so pitiful that Xue Yingshuang was shaken by these eyes and almost nodded his head. Fortunately, a second before nodding, he caught sight of the book.

In front of knowledge, what is beauty?

Xue Yingshuang shook his head firmly.

Xing Yun's drooping eyes turned back to murderous mode, he sat up and squinted at Xue Yingshuang. Xue Yingshuang was not afraid of him either, staring at the book, but not looking at him.