Chapter 8

Xing Yun wanted to see the customer in the afternoon, but he didn't go home for a few days. He had no clean clothes for a long time. He didn't want others to deal with his private affairs, and he didn't have time to go out to buy, so he had to ask Xue yingshuang to send clothes.

Before entering the office, Xing Yun held the door handle in one hand and hesitated a little. He didn't know what expression to use later.

I haven't seen Xue yingshuang for several days. He doesn't know whether he wants to see Xue yingshuang or not. The picture of broken bowls and plates lingered in his mind and became more and more annoying.

He took a deep breath and opened the door with a stinky face.

The office is empty. Xue yingshuang has left.

Xing Yun's facial expression immediately relaxed and took a long breath. But then for some reason, he snorted again, inexplicably not the taste.

Where are the clothes?

Xing Yun stood at the door and looked around. He didn't see the clothes sent by Xue yingshuang. He frowned and immediately called Xue yingshuang to ask what was going on.

This matter can't be handled well. Do you want to wait for me to call

Xing Yun picked up his mobile phone and found that Xue yingshuang had sent him a message long ago.

"The clothes are in the wardrobe in the lounge. I'll take the dirty clothes back and wash them."

Xing Yun came to the lounge, opened the cabinet and saw his suit hanging neatly in the wardrobe.

He only asked Xue yingshuang to bring one set, but Xue yingshuang helped him bring three sets, and even prepared underwear and socks.

Xing Yun snored disapprovingly, but when he took off his clothes and socks for two days and put on clean clothes, the corners of his mouth hooked up unconsciously.

Xing Yun took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Xue Ying: "Going home for dinner today."

Before long, Xue yingshuang replied "good".

Xing Yun was in a good mood and smiled when he walked out of the office.

Just a moment later, his mind came back to the broken bowls and plates that day, and he couldn't laugh again.

In fact, he couldn't figure out what he was angry about that day.

Xing Yun came home a little later than usual today. It was almost eight o'clock when he got home.

As soon as he entered the house, the familiar smell of food came. Xing Yun was relaxed and nervous, but he didn't know what he was nervous about.

"Come and have dinner." Xue yingshuang's voice was the same as usual. Xing Yun went to the table and the food was ready.

Xue yingshuang put the bowl on the table: "You eat first, I'll reheat the soup."

I don't know if it's a coincidence or something else. Today's meal is exactly the same as the day when Xing Yun broke the dishes. Seeing Xing Yun worried, I was afraid that inexplicable anger would attack again that day.

Xing Yun took a deep breath and thought that he couldn't become a nuisance anyway.

He struggled in his heart for a while before he stretched out his chopsticks. However, when he tasted it, his frown immediately stretched out and the food felt delicious. It's the same with other dishes, just like before.

Feeling strange, Xue yingshuang, who brought Tang, sat next to him and asked, "did you find anything different?"

Xing Yun didn't understand. He saw Xue yingshuang pointing to the desktop. Xing Yun noticed that there was a long black board under the bowl.