Chapter 1

When the students are determined to become inventors, scientists or astronauts, Xue Yingshuang wrote in his "My Dream" composition: I want to have a job with more money and less things close to home, a home and my own little dog.

Over the years, no one in the class has become an inventor, scientist or astronaut, and Xue Yingshuang's shows no sign of realization.

He is still struggling to survive. He still doesn't have a home and nothing belongs to him.

The only thing that is close to his dream is that he is as tired as a dog every day.

But what he didn't expect was that a chance to realize his dream suddenly hit him in the face.

On the day he was expelled from the factory, a man with a face of " I'm an overbearing president" appeared.

They looked at each other speechless. A moment later, the man left. In less than ten minutes, a bodyguard in black asked him to go.

After the meeting, it was Mr.Ba. Mr. Ba spoke vaguely, but Xue yingshuang understood.

I want to keep him.

Xue yingshuang doesn't understand what's going on.

Does he look good? In those days, his father was the most handsome hooligan in the village, and his mother was a gangster famous for her face. This is the face he inherited most from his parents. He was born with white skin and melon seed face. His facial features were exquisite, and his peach blossom eyes were especially divine. Even if he was wearing a thinly washed T-shirt and a pair of jeans, he could have a factory in the factory.

But I don't know whether it's good or bad. His face is good-looking, but it gives people a sense of honesty, like a good monitor praised by the teacher in the town every day.

So he knew that his face was not enough to make a bully president fall in love with him at first sight, especially the bully president himself had an excessively handsome face.

Not to mention when he met President Ba, he had just been beaten. His face was red and purple, and even the corners of his mouth were broken.

He can't figure it out. He really can't figure it out.

However, President Ba said, "you remind me of a person."

Now he understands, double.

The girl in the factory loves to read stand in novels. He knows what it is.

Mr. Ba didn't ask him to promise immediately. After they left a phone call, they broke up and made an appointment to talk again in three days.

Xue yingshuang was dismissed for fighting.

To be more precise, after work, he caught the workshop director fiddling with a female worker. He came forward to stop him and asked him to mind his own business. Seeing that the girl was trembling, he pulled someone behind him to protect her.

The workshop director was so angry that he stretched out his hand to rob people, and they fought.

Xue yingshuang gives the director a few fists, but the workshop director is tall and powerful. Most of the time, Xue yingshuang can only be pressed on the ground. But even if he was beaten badly, Xue yingshuang didn't let the other party meet the girl again.

Finally, others pulled them apart. The workshop director was a relative of the factory director and was blamed for a few words, while Xue yingshuang was directly dismissed for violating the factory discipline.

Xue yingshuang couldn't live in the dormitory and had nothing to clean up. After returning his overalls, he didn't quarrel with the factory and left without looking back.