Chapter 26

When he got home from get off work, Xing Yun's first thing was to find Xue Yingshuang.

Xue Yingshuang was not in the kitchen or in the room. He walked around the house and finally found Xue Yingshuang in the tool room.

Xue Yingshuang was sorting out the sundries, and when he saw Xing Yunlai, he immediately reached out and closed the door.

Xing Yun stepped forward quickly and snapped his legs into the crack of the door just before Xue Yingshuang pulled it to the door. Xue Yingshuang still remembered the dog's leg that Xing Yun was pinched last time, so he had to let go.

Xing Yun took the opportunity to sneak in, and at the same time closed the door with a backhand.

There is not much space in the tool room at home, and it is even more narrow after storing various cleaning utensils and sundries.

At this time, the two were crowded there, and there was almost no room to turn around.

Xue Yingshuang could feel Xing Yun's hot breath, he whispered: "You? Go out, Mr. Bai is still outside."

Xing Yun said: "You? Leave him alone."

Xue Yingshuang: "Squeeze, get out!"

Xing Yun originally had a cold expression on his face, but when he heard Xue Yingshuang's "go out", he immediately softened, and quickly took out a paper bag from behind and shoved it into Xue Yingshuang's hands.

Xing Yun: "For you?"

Xue Yingshuang opened it suspiciously, and saw a dog basin in the paper bag, the one he had seen in Xingyun's store earlier. On the dog bowl is a simple drawing of a stupid puppy, and there is a dog leash under the dog bowl. The dog leash is black and has a metal tag on it.

Xue Yingshuang: "?"

what? Tie you up?

Xing Yun kept his composure and said, "You are not allowed to be angry anymore. If you are not angry, I will let you raise a puppy."

Xue Yingshuang: "??"

"When did I get angry?" Xue Yingshuang was at a loss.

"You can't deceive me with your eyes?!" Xing Yun saw his denial, and hurriedly said, "I have a meal with Bai Qianyi, and you will be angry."

"You? Have dinner with Mr. Bai, why am I angry?" Xue Yingshuang was even more at a loss, "You? Don't you like him? This is good, I? Bless you."

"We're just friends!" Xing Yun said anxiously, "Anyway, I won't allow you to be angry, you will deduct your salary if you are angry."

"Oh..." Although Xue Yingshuang didn't understand what happened to Xing Yun, he could only nod his head when he heard the "salary deduction", "Okay, don't get angry."

Seeing that Xue Yingshuang said he was no longer angry, Xing Yun breathed a sigh of relief. Then he looked at the dog bowl in Xue Ying's hands and asked, "Then do you keep a puppy?"

"Later, me? No need for a puppy now."

"You? Don't need a puppy?"

"Well, no need." Xue Yingshuang put the dog bowl back into the paper bag, "Okay, you? Let's go to dinner, Mr. Bai should have dinner ready."

My takeaway is coming soon.

Seeing that Xing Yun was still standing there, Xue Yingshuang added another sentence: "Don't be angry anymore, you? Hurry up and eat."

After he finished speaking, he pushed Xing Yun out, and quickly closed the door and locked it.

Outside the door, Xing Yun looked at the closed door in front of him, lowered his head for a moment, and looked confused.