intro

"Wanna fuck?" I spilled without a stutter, giving no shit. The hot god before me frowned.

"You didn't even introduce yourself to me." He said with his deep voice, his intimidating act flattering for a moment as he's caught off guard.

I groan, sighing in annoyance. Grabbing his huge rough hands, I shook it. "Hi, my name is Lysha from Jamaica and I'm looking for a good fuck to forget my ex-fiancé."

He stared wide eye at me, before going cold. "What the fuck did you say?"

"I said, do you wanna fuck me?" I asked once again, and for a moment I thought he was going to reject me, before his eyes turned dark, lust filling them.

I didn't even know his name, who he was, but here I was, in a club and ready to fuck his brains out.

He took me by the waist and I pushed the need to shiver in pleasure away. He leans in to whisper in my ear. "I'd gladly fuck you, tesoro."

Shivers racked my body, this time I couldn't stop it. He tightened his grip on me, unexpectedly kissing my neck, making me shut my eyes.

"...but I won't." A frown laid on my lips, ready to protest, when he spoke up again.

"You're too drunk for this, and I want you sober and in your senses before I fuck you senseless, Capisce?"

Damn...yes, daddy!

..................

Lysha Dawson, a beautiful, energetic black woman who comes all the way from her native land Jamaica to Italy, Rome, when she meets Alejandro Rosario Tijeras, a Sicilian Mafia mobster.

Later finding out about his illegal doings, Lysha is ready to run for her life, but Alejandro won't have it. He wants her, he'll have her because he believes he owns her.

....