Here for you (Xisuma)

Start from the beginning

They got their supplies and saw me one last time. "Hope we see you again, Season nine hopefully" Scar said, seeming sad. That's right isn't it? We won't see each other for a while, the whole Boatem Crew was going into space. "I'll see you there. Don't worry, it won't be long, I'll be waiting there for you."

They ran off to Boatem to continue making their ship. My communicator pinged.

-MumboJumbo was slain by DocM77 with (Order of the Octa)

"Oh lord, I forgot about the other cult." I groaned before rushing to Boatem.

-EvilXisuma has joined the game-

"Nope, to spawn it is"

I made my way to spawn to see a familiar evils gang member.

"Alex, I don't have the time for this so just lea-" "THE MOON IS TAKING AWAY MY POWERS!" he blurted out. It took a moment to register what he said.

"The moon is taking away your powers?"

He nodded frantically

"Good, no more evil magic for you to control me with. Now leave or I'll ban you" I sighed, I was tired and I needed to gather supplies so I could leave the planet, and stop Ren and Doc from killing more hermits, And help Cub with his 'Hey Diddle Diddle' reenactment.

"I can't, and I don't want to, you seem exhausted let me help you out for a bit." He seemed to genuinely care. But I knew he didn't, he just wanted to bother me more.

"No, I don't need help, so find a way to leave without trying to kill anyone" I turned around and lit a rocket and was about to fly away when the rocket was smacked out of my hand, only for it to fly upwards without me. I spun on my heels.

 "What was that for!?" I yelled, I didn't yell often, I was really on my last straw here. "How about this X, you take off that Damned helmet and look me in the eyes to tell me you are fine and don't need help!" He snapped.

"Fine" I sighed "if that's what you need me to do to leave me be" I moved my hands up to reach for my helmet. My hands gripped the metal and glass, what was stopping me? Alex has seen my face before. Why couldn't I take it off? There was no curse of binding on it, I take it off before I take a shower all the time! My arms dropped to my sides.

"That's what I thought. Now how can I help?"

"I don't need help" I said again

"You know, one of these days you'll realize that being there for everyone else isn't all good, I'm trying to help you out here"

"And why is that? Why are you helping me? Why isn't it good to be there for my ki- friends!?" I growled.

"I'm helping you because of the same reason it isn't all good to be there for everyone. If you are there for everyone, who is there for you?"

............

All the humidity of the over world was washed away as I left into the nether. Alex followed behind silently. Alex had ended up getting supplies for us while I helped all the other hermits.

What EX had said had stuck like glue to my mind.

"'If you're always there for everyone else, who's gonna be there for you?' Stupid thing to ask if you're asking me." I mumbled to my brother. "Well, it's true. You're too selfless, you don't care for yourself. So I am here to do it for you."

"I think I like you better when you don't have magic."

"Shut up"

"No"

___________

Sorry if it didn't follow the prompt, I tried my best but I haven't written X in a long time.

Sorry

(Word count: 1707)