Chapter Twenty-Nine

~

Recap;

Holten gives off a cheeky smile and pours the glasses full of the Jim Beam, "Here's to new beginnings and shedding old memories." Holten raises his glass.

I reach out and grip my glass with the strong alcohol in my hand and bring it out towards Holten's outstretched hand holding the glass, meeting the glasses together.

The sound makes a resonating ting that jolts my heart, it rests for a split second as if recognizing this being a significant point since meeting Holten.

~

{Authors Note}

Severe Adult Themes!

Read At Your Own Risk!

Chapter Twenty-Nine

"So, you know some things about me, what about you? Where did you grow up? Where did you go to school?" Holten asks, his arms coming down from the first sip of the glass.

I had a hard time swallowing the putrid liquid at first, but then after a couple of moments, I successfully swallowed the gulp and almost regretted it. It was just about to come back up when I forced it back down.

"Well, I grew up in New York, with my father being a successful businessman and my mother being a full-time mom. I grew up liking horses and rainbows, I went to school in New York and let me tell you, it was not easy." I chuckle bringing the glass back up for another drink.

"New York, Jesus. The traffic must have been awful." Holten says, laughing and taking another sip of his drink.

"It was, and um. There isn't much more to tell you really, I'm not much of an interesting person." I say, shrugging.

"You are one very interesting person, never underestimate that." Holten says, his light green eyes smoldering into my dark green ones.

The intensity between our fixed stares on one another could burn and the most anti-flammable, my mouth opens slightly of its own accord and Holten severs our eyes connection to glance down at my lips.

"I'm interesting?" I ask, not really fishing for answers, but mostly playing along to the playful undertone in Holten's voice along with the dark and dangerous haze that settles over his eyes.

"Yes, you are." Holten says, nodding and his eyes travel back up slowly to settle once again over my eyes.

My whole body was quivering, my entire body was covered with a prickling sensation, we were playing a dangerous game, one that was making me both excited and nervous.

My thighs were shaking with excitement, my heart was thudding with nerves.

Holtenabruptly stands up, grips the left side of my face, and pulls me to him, instantly crashing our lips together, not wasting a second as he steps closer, completely closing the distance between us as his other hand wraps around the outer side of my right thigh, squeezing in lightly,

I am yanked to the side, and as Holten steps up to grab my face in his hands, I realize he titled my head back as he was considerably taller at this point. Holten possessively kisses me, a hungry kiss that sent every sense flying out of my body.

My arms come up to grip the hem of his shirt in my hands, "What are you doing Holten?" I ask, my breathing coming out ragged, my chest heaving with the effort to speak.

Holten's hand on my thigh stops squeezing and darts in between my legs, immediately circling around its mark, as his tongue comes out to run along my bottom lip.