Chapter Fourteen

~

Recap;

"Who was that?" Chirps in a curious and hyper Marley.

"Yes, who was that?" Caiden also jumps in and that's when my eyes flew open, my head comes down to meet first Marleys open stare.

Then my eyes slide over to Caidens bright blue curious and also furious eyes.

I gulp hard, oh boy.

Chapter Fourteen

"U-uh, nobody. Just somebody I met." I stutter, no longer so confident and avert my eyes making sure to avoid tilting my head to look at Caidens expression.

"Well damn, he sure knew how to make you blush, for somebody you just met. He's freaking hot as hell! Ask him out." Marleys exclaims forgetting about making out and cuddling up to Caiden and instead jumps up and down wading through the hot water towards me.

"Marley!" Both Caiden and I shout at Marley with pointed looks but then we glance at each other at the same time upon hearing both of us yell her name at the same time.

Caiden's bright blue eyes seem to zap me at that moment, our eyes were locked in an intense stare. Goosebumps flew over my arms, I felt hot and cold spring over me at the same time all resonating from within my chest.

I let out an involuntary shiver and see Caiden breaks our stare to rack over my body as he sees the shiver.

"What, listen. Caiden I love you, but my sister-" She breaks off her words to whirl around and face me as she closes the gap between us and throws her arms around me.

"Basically, you know what I mean, has been single for a long time now. She needs a man to swoop her off her feet, and by the looks of it Holten looks like he can do just that." Marley smirks pulling away, still keeping her arm slung around me and faces a bewildered and even more furious Caiden.

"M-maybe yes, but really announcing he's hot-"

"Whose hot?" Just the person I needed so desperately.

Holten appears right behind me, almost knees deep on the steps to the hot tub when I whirl around to see a margarita and a couple bottles of alcohol in his hands.

The water splashes about as I move but when my eyes settle on Holten's green eyes, I completely lose track of what the conversation was about before he got here and smiled in response.

"My margarita?" I ask, holding out my arm.

Holten's eyes flicker over my head, to either Marley's, Caiden's, or both and his lips twitch up into a smirk.

He was now completely shirtless with a darkly toned six pack and equally dark arms thick with muscle. My eyes fly around his attractive body, instantly becoming aware of just how badly I was sexually frustrated.

'How good would it feel to be pressed up against his chest, to feel his hands exploring my body, grabbing and rubbing at my sweaty ski-No no. Pure thoughts, holy thoughts. None of those dark thoughts here!' I yell inside my head, closing my eyes briefly trying to collect myself.

"Since you still haven't denied falling for me earlier, I want to see that for myself. See, I have your margarita, you get it for the right price Trainwreck." Holten's lips spread into a wide smirk and dimples meet my eyes.

My eyes widen a couple of fractions, my heart picking up speed as it thuds in my chest and I become hyper-aware of my surroundings and the severity of Holten's tone.