Chapter Seven

{Authors Note } 

Short Chapter!
~

Recap; 

Marley without another word turns around and whoops as she re-enters the livingroom, "Who wants to fill me up another! Whooooo." She yells, stumbling lightly.

She wasn't drunk yet, but she was most definitely on cloud a thousand.

Did you catch what I mean when I said I'd get no word in the long run? See how I didn't just now?

Yeah, I am starting to think coming here was a bad idea.

And by the sounds of everybody partying and getting drunk around me, I'd say this was a very bad idea indeed.

~

Chapter Seven 

Everyone laughs their twinkling chatter filter throughout the room echoing at just the right places, sitting on the couches in a complete square.

We all have drinks lining the table, along with some in our hands, mine included.

I was on my fifth Mudslide drink and was admittedly very tipsy. Everybody had taken multiple turns at a Truth or Dare game, somehow skipping me, but I was silent throughout the game, so I had just assumed, I was easy to miss.

"Okay, Kylie, your turn." Jade squeals, leaning over the front of the couch to grab one of the game cards.

She picks up a card from the table in front of their couch. 

Marley tried to attempt to make conversation, and even Jade attempted to talk to me, but all I could think about, was his eyes on me. I could feel them, boring holes in me.

The bright blue electric hue dances across my peripheral vision and I feel heat crawl up my back settling over my body.

I avoid his eyes, and his direction entirely, choosing instead to face towards the kitchen where I pictured in my head dashing out of the room the entire evening.

Samson is lying down by the right side, at the end of the couch I was relaxing on.

I bring the glass to my lips once more but make the mistake of turning my head.

Our eyes meet, and a fiery sparkle settles in the air, causing me to flinch. My hand jerks making me spill some of my drink on my shirt.

I jerk back to look down at my lap, I hiss as the cold liquid splashes down my chest, the cold mudslide, sliding down my body. 

I stand up, causing all pairs of eyes including his to fall on my alcohol-soaked stance.

"Excuse me a moment?" I stutter and don't wait for an answer as I dart out of the room, pass the kitchen and down the hall towards the bathroom.

I hear footfalls behind me but don't think too much about it and walk down the hall. I stumble to the bathroom station almost by the front door, until I am yanked around just as I reach the doorway of the bathroom.

I am jerked inside while hearing the door slam behind me and I turn around to feel rough hands on my hips, pushing me backward. Caiden's hands clamp on my hip and cup my cheek tilting my head back, his fingertips digging into my hair.

"I've wanted to do this all night." He whispers out roughly and leans forward.

Sealing our lips in a much-needed kiss.

He wasn't mine. He didn't belong to me.

I am locked in the arms of my best friend's fiance.

So why the hell was I doing this....?

This was completely insane and the tingly feeling that settled over my body made my skin felt alive, a fire settled in my core 

This wasn't an out-of-the-blue thing, we had met before.

On a one-night stand, this is the story of how my best friend and I fell in love with the same guy, and this is the story of me being in love with someone borrowed. 

I am thrown back into a flashback of that night...

"You said you knew how to play!" I say, coyly and sassily. 

I had spent many nights prowling Boozie Wonders And Roof Inn. I rented so many rooms with one night stands after another, the rooms made it easier to get a man back to my room for a date and some fun. 

Most times I would bring a man who would tinkle my fancy here and there, but on this particular night, this man brought light into my life spicing up what was missing and adding many feelings as we play pool back and forth. 

Boozie Wonder And Roof Inn is a motel/bar that I go to from time to time. I drink and from time to time I go to hook up with a man.

Each time, I go. I find someone interesting. 

This one, however, was beyond interesting. 

This man had bright blue eyes and an electric attitude, something that I have never stumbled across before. 

My match. 

"I do, I'm just letting you win on purpose..." His voice fades and so was his light touches from that night.

"Ravenlyn." Caiden groans softly, bringing me back to the present. 

Caiden's hands were on my waist, gripping me tightly, my hands in his hair. My hips rolled instinctively into his by the sheer desire along with the Mudslide shooting through my veins making me do careless things. 

The name that Caiden gave me that night, brought on shivers that rack my body and I lose control.

How am I going to recover from this night?