Chapter Twenty-Seven

~

Recap;

"I think I really would go anywhere with you Trainwreck." He leans forward, kissing me without hesitation, letting go of my face to run down my arms slowly, his fingers trailing down my sides and gripping my hips, pulling me flush against him.

My bags are forgotten as they get jerked out of my hands, I throw my arms around Holten's neck, overcome with a completely euphoric sense of life, suddenly high without actually smoking.

We laugh together and stay in our little bubble for a few more moments, and then walk to the other side of the bridge to see the inside of our "home" for the next few days.

~

Chapter Twenty-Seven

We had taken our time, walking through all five floors including the rooftop swiftly, we walked up a black metal spiral staircase looping throughout the house that linked the house together.

The lounge area and mini bar had a small light grey cough that splits into a chase lounge at the end, little pillows laid everywhere, along with two small cushiony foot resters for the couch side and one long dark brown stained wood table.

A big flat screen tv with all the channels already downloaded onto the tv (perks to purchasing the treehouse, an account is activated for each guest, and the TVs are already signed in those accounts, each guest gets their own account to keep privacy to other guests I would assume.

The mini bar consisted of a leather top bar that spread far and wide into an L shape, with bottles stacked behind the shelving, and comfortable bar stools with small cushiony back ends to keep your back from hurting too fast.

The kitchen consisted of an all-wood themed place, except for the stove, microwave and fridge and freezer, they stood out rather oddly against the wood-themed house, but because of needing tourists to actually survive when they purchase, it is needed to gather the high prices.

Next up the bedroom, I rather liked it because of the huge king-sized bed, with very plushy fluffy pillows, five to be exact, and many many fluffy blankets, and of course, a fluffy dark grey warm comforter to match and dark light grey sheets

There was a wooden almost add-on for a room to the left, which is the bathroom, the toilet is a standard white porcelain flushable toilet, the sink is a granite bowl with a drain on the bottom, the faucet is the standard silver piping system to turn on and off for hot and cold.

The shower was a nice large glass sliding doored standing shower with an overhead that looked to be long enough to get both my head and back, there was another set of stairs that has a lounge area underneath a large canopy of many many canopies made into one large and wavy little hut.

The extra canopy curtains are weaved into walls and doors, making almost a tunneling system of white clothes flapping in the wind as you walk up the stairs and onto the roof.

There was a wide-open gap of air where you could lay about in big fluffy bags, and candles were stationed everywhere, but then the canopies entry into the hut and mini house was to the right.

The roof must have been large for the canopies to weave the way they were, the little walls were lit with candles burning inside old lantern-looking torches on the walls, as well as each room had something in it.

One room had a piano and two chairs, the next room was a room for straight-up painters with a wooden board and a white canvas on it, along with various paintbrushes and different colored paints along with a white paint holder.

We didn't stay too much up there to really see, only concentrating on the first four floors.

I was currently rummaging through my bags trying to find something comfy but also sexy in my bags. Holten had taken a shower and proceeded to wait for me downstairs.

It wasn't so much awkward persey, but the air between us was definitely tense, add in the fact we were both mostly silent, you could tell something had shifted within us. Between us, around us, with us. I don't know which, maybe all.

The air between us was crackling with a fiery passion that licked my entire body, our eyes locked as he passed to go

Unless it was somebody from the cabin, nobody would be bothering us for days.

It was time to unleash and really see our potential.

I settled for a black bikini-looking style bra, a nice soft cloth top, that cups the boob area, separates and traces the back with unique designs, and hugs the skin right underneath my chest. Along with a matching underwear set, a small black pair of underwear that hugged the front and back nicely, but left a little bit of skin showing on the buttcheeks, as well as the designs swirled on the hip parts.

I throw on the matching set quickly and rummage for the outer outfit to wear, I chose a soft material top that covered my bra, but not all the way, the front hung down my chest past the swell of my breasts and the bottoms were shorty shorts consisting of the same soft clothing and throw them on quickly.

I check myself in the mirror, I wasn't an ugly girl, just more of a plain jane looking, girl. Fair skin, big dark green eyes, jet black hair, and an odd-looking nose, that sticks out on my face and lips that thin out on the top, or at least that's how I saw myself.

My heart hammers in my chest, my nerve endings once again coming alive as I stop the inevitable, I find myself stalling, the anxiousness I was feeling was overwhelming.

Samson had fallen asleep on the king-sized mattress about ten minutes ago, but I knew I needed to somehow wake him up.

My hands were shaking beyond my control, my vision was becoming blurry trying to see my hands outstretched in front of me, and then I panic.

"Samson!" I yell, my knees getting weak.

My legs were now shaking uncontrollably and an overwhelming sense of fear and panic took over my body doubling me over.

"Samson!" I screamed louder, falling to the ground no longer able to see and only pitch darkness welcomed me.

I hear a back and feel Samson slam into me, my arms wrapping into his fur, pressing my face into his body tightly, "Panic." I yell out hoping to make sure Samson heard it.

Why after all this time of not having an attack, am I having an attack?

I had been fine but now I am back to zero.

After a few more minutes of Samson comforting me and laying in my lap while I hyperventilate my anxiety and panic attack, I had him go lay back on the bed.

At first, he wasn't going to budge, but then he hangs his head finally choosing to listen to me, I had to stay on the floor for a few moments longer, still trying to gather my thoughts and my racing heart.

Holy shit.