Chapter Twenty

~

Recap;

Even with Caiden, it was always rushed, provocative, and flirty.

With Holten, it was a sweet, emotional, slow-burning passion.

There was something I felt being in Holten's arms that I hadn't felt in a long time; being cherished.

~

Chapter Twenty

We pull away and catch our breaths.

A smile pulls at my lips as we stare at one another.

"So, how old are you?" I ask, looking up at his bright green eyes.

Holten chuckles and brings his arms down to cup my hips while sitting facing one another, "Twenty-nine, my birthday is a couple of days actually. What about you?" He asks, his voice light and curious.

My heart hammers, thudding in my chest, "Twenty-seven." I reply.

"Ex's?" I ask, blurting out the question before I could stop.

"A few, the last one and I ended a while back," Holten says.

My hands reach up to clasp up against Holten's broad hard muscled chest, I feel the warmth swarming out of his body and instantly curl myself into the warm cocoon-like feeling.

I lean forward as Holten gathers me in his arms, turning me around so my back was pressed tightly up against him, Holten's arms winding around my stomach, his hands coming up to lay flat against my stomach, completely throwing my tanktops hem to the side and kneading my stomach and sides between his war fingers.

My lips tumble open as a gasp comes out and my head throws up against Holtens body in pleasure, "How long is a while back?" I ask, the questioning in a moan as Holten's lips latch onto the center of my neck from behind, still tightly and gently kneading my stomach and sides between his fingers.

"Five months ago, now hush Trainwreck..." Holten whispers in my left ear, his deep voice reverberating through my body and hitting my core.

Holten's fingers go from kneading my stomach and sides to teasing the hem of my shorts, dampness grew on my center and I knew I was getting wet.

With a racing mind, heart and body gave in to the swirling fiery desire raging throughout my body.

My legs opened of their own accord and before I knew it Holten had swooped his hand down into my shorts, moving against my most sensitive areas with his left hand without hesitation.

Holten's right hand comes up to throw my tank top to the side and cups my right breast in his hand from and behind, kneading his hand around my breast.

When Holten's fingers make contact with my sensitive area and move, creating a moan from me, which in return elicits a strained groan from him.

I straighten my stance, getting comfortable, but realize that action causes my backside to rub against him every so often, I gasp and my legs fly open wider in response.

Holten's tempo goes faster, his fingers expertly rolling against me, making my thighs writhe and quiver with unhindered desire, a fiery need springs inside my core.

Before I knew what was happening, I soared over the edge and came to my orgasm fast, my legs quivered almost violently as gasp after gasp tumbles from my lips, my arms going back, my fingers wrapping around his fingers, intertwining.

"Wow." I breathe.

"You're irresistible." Holten whispers in my left ear huskily, his voice dripping with tension and desire.

"Do you want anything in return, I can most definitely-"

"No, My little Trainwreck, I just wanted to feel you come undone. I want you to enjoy this moment for a while." Holten whispers and spins me around.

My chest heaves while my face rests just inches apart from his own, my heart almost emergency as it hammers loudly in my chest, making it almost impossible to breathe.

My lungs burn with the effort to suck in oxygen, but I try and succeed as a little air gets into my body, some of the stifling burning around my face dissipated, making it easier to breathe.

We fall on the bed, holding each other, I close my eyes, chest still heaving but with the effort to stay awake as I lay wrapped up in Holten's arms.

My body fully satiated and empty, almost flattened itself up against Holten as his arms wrap around my body, pulling me close and we both fall asleep, our even breaths mingling in the air into the night as we fall asleep.

Sweet dreams haunt my dreams as I fall into a very deep sleep.