Chapter Eighteen

~

Recap;

Without another word Holten leans forward and seals our lips in a kiss, letting go of my wrists above my head to bring his hands down to cup my waist and cheek.

I respond to the kiss throwing my arms around Holten's neck as the tingles intensify.

What the hell am I going to do now?

~

{Authors Note}

Mature parts coming up!

Read at your own risk!

Chapter Eighteen

Holten breaks away from the kiss to place his lips on the side of my neck. I feel pressure at my center and know I am once again getting wet.

I wind my fingers through Holten's soft dark locks, I feel my legs instinctively spread apart further as Holten's legs presses in.

I couldn't see what Holten was wearing on the bottom half of his body, but through the bathing suit I was still in from earlier, I could feel a thin piece of fabric separating our bodies from connecting in the most intimate ways,

I feel a blush creep onto my cheeks and feel Holten's lips travel down my neck, licking and kissing softly. Holten then sits up on my bed and leans away.

"What's wrong, is it something I'm doing-"

"My god, you're so damn cute, Raven." Holten says, his voice thick with desire and an emotion I couldn't quite put my finger on.

My eyes widen and my body gives an involuntary shiver when our eyes connect and I see Holten's eyes rack my body, trying to chase the shiver and possibly catch it, make it all his.

'I want him to make me his.' I breathe out inside my head and go to reach for him, but Holten ducks my outstretched hands.

"No, my Little Trainwreck. Right now. I want to focus on you." Holten says, his eyes darkening as his head dips down.

Holten leans forward to connect his lips to my bare chest, just above my breasts, I feel a tug on my neck and suddenly feel no cloth around my neck, only air.

I felt one of Holten's hands go down my waist, trailing a finger down my stomach first and then go behind my waist towards my back where the back of my bathing suit tied and fell causing me to have no clothing on my upper body.

My lips tumble open as a gasp flies out as I feel Holten peel away my bathing suit top to reveal my light-skinned breasts. I had a huge tan line and this time was probably not the best time to be doing this.

But, somehow we were.

Holten's lips were on my bare chest then, his lips wrapping around my breasts, his tongue flickering over me a few times while cupping them.

I arch my back as a wave of pleasure rolls through my body and gasp when I feel Holten finally give my chest a break. But he continued down, his lips trailing down my stomach to the bathing suit bottoms waistband.

Holten didn't stop there as his tongue goes down and trails on me a few times, circling around my most sensitive area, causing me to instantly clench my legs together and withdraw.

"Oh no no no. That's okay, I-"

Holten didn't want to hear anything as he swiftly yanked my bottoms down off my butt and slid them down my legs without me even knowing.

I was fully naked to his touch, his eyes.

My heart hammers and my chest heaves.

My upper thighs were now shaking with feeling the cold air drafting on my body, slamming into my most sensitive area.

"W-wait Holten..." I say, but don't push him away and I don't physically object as I feel his grip my thighs, pulling them apart and getting ready to plunge his head down.

I knew there was nothing I could say to break him or I out of this slow sensuous burn we were both feeling at this point, but I really didn't want to experience this all over again.

Last time I was in this position I got denied and my body felt horrible.

Right now, I was pulsating, every inch of me was alive and thrumming with a beat of my own and it made every nerve in my entire body move with a song that sang in my body at that moment.

Holten brings his head down, very slowly, his tongue darting out to give me a few licks around my sensitive area, and then his lips and tongue focused on that, flickering and sucking.

I throw my head back and my lips open my wide a shocked gasp followed by a relieved moan tumbled out of my shaking lips.

My legs open a few fractions wider and feel an intense wave of pleasure roll through me, my hands flew above my head and I clutch onto my pillows.

Holten had been going at a very painful but an overload of pleasure by going slow with his tempo, then he increased the pressure of his tongue, he let go of my thighs from underneath to settle on wrapping from above to force me down and grind his mouth harder against me.

My mouth opens again but this time a really loud moan comes out followed by fits of whimpers, my thighs were clenching and loosening more and more erratic.

I was coming to my orgasm fast.

I felt Holten lessen the pressure and go slow once more a few times, making me writhe underneath him.

Holten's arms were still locked over my legs keeping me from moving, he ground his lips and tongue around me and over me, once more creating another fitful of moans and whimpers to tumble out of my mouth and I tumble over the edge.

I breathe heavily for a moment and just as the fog clears from my orgasm, Holten is back up to my height but this time, I feel him right up at my center.

"Do you want this Raven? I will stop if you want." Holten whispers out in my left ear.

I open my eyes and through a euphoric haze I smile an nod my head, "Please Holten." I whisper and hope he hears the urgency in my voice.

My body still throbbed, still ached to have Holten inside me, to feel him railing me from the inside out.

Holten's lips turn into a smile as he leans down with his arms now on either side of me, and places his lips on mine as his hips thrust in.

My lips tumble open into the kiss and I gasp, feeling Holten all the way enter me. He wasn't too big which I liked, but he wasn't small either. I grunt at the size of him entering me and hiss as my legs wrap around Holten's bare waist.

Holten deepens the kiss as his tongue darts in and I taste myself on his tongue, a sweet taste that had tingles shooting down my body and wetness pools around where we connect.

As Holten deepens the kiss, I throw my hands around his neck and pull him closer to me, feeling him thrust in and out slowly at first, but after the urgency of my hips meeting his.

Holten's thrusts went faster and faster until I came to my second round of falling off the edge.

Holten kissed me and licked my body, all the while thrusting into me creating so much pleasure that I didn't know could exist between two people creating a muck of thoughts and feeling within myself.