Mike The Traitor

Mia
I sat there for at least ten minutes before I heard someone walking in the woods. I was quiet not knowing who.

"Hey sweet cheeks." I knew right away who it was. Mike.

He must have saw me or something. There were two big figures behind him. He takes the thing they used to gag me with out of my mouth.

"New plan." Mike said taking a knife from one of the men and cut me loose.

I realized who the men were that was behind him. They were the ones who tied me to the tree. Those buttholes! How dare they tie me here and leave me to come back with Mike.

"No I'm not going anywhere with those dickheads." I said looking at Mike.

"Mia! These "dickheads" are my cousin's Tito and Albert." Both of the men stuck their hands out for me to shake. Am I the only one who remembers that I was tied to a tree?

Mike tried to wrap his arm around me but I hit him. "Come on Mia just come. It'll be fun." He said winking at me.

"Fine but I swear if one of you try to touch me I will cut your fingers off." I said unnecessarily but I meant it.

Mike lead the way out. I was behind him.We walked to some cars.

"Mia you get shotgun I am not sitting by one of them." Mike said jokingly while opening the door for me.

I gave him a look. The car ride was mostly quite. Tito and Albert never said a word about sitting in the back. They looked about twenty-two or so.

Tito asked Mike to turn on the radio and "U and Dat" came on. Tito and Albert started to sing to it. They sang about every song that came on. I couldn't help but laugh at them.

Mike turned to wrap his hand in mine. I was still a little mad about what happened but I was starting to lighten up. The two boys did the same thing.

"Boys this is Mia she is my girlfriend." Mike said looking at the road in front of us.

Okay wow did he just say girlfriend? I never recalled him asking me out and me agreeing to it.

"Quindi questa è la bella bambina che hanno parlato di." Tito said looking at Mike.

"What? What did he just say?" I asked kind of childish.

"Nothing important." He answered looking at me with look of just go with it.

We pull up to a really big mansion. It was made of white marble, oak wood, and doors, with glass windows everywhere. Mike pulled up next to some cars. The two in the back hopped out when we came to a stop, which left me and Mike alone together.

"Mia I just need you to play along with it for now. I have a plan but I can't tell you right now. We are going to make it out of this." He said running his hand through my hair.

"Mike. I-I don't know if I can." I said pulling his hand away from me.

He hopped out of the car. I forgot I was wearing just the shirt mike gave me. I heard the other door shut.

"We can get you some different clothes if you want to?" Mike offered and started to walk to the house.

I heard yelling coming from the side of the house and walked over there to see what it was.

"Oh shit." I mumbled.

It was Jared trying to fight the men who were taking him inside. He was putting up a hell of a fight. The beating they were giving him was so gruesome I threw up a little bit in the bushes. Blood spilled everywhere. I've never seen a man fight so hard in his life. Once or twice they would think he was dead but then he'd shoot up and drag someonedown with him. Were they trying to kill Jared? A man bashes a brick into the side of his head and I swear all the lofe has left his body.

I shriek.

Mike came around and threw me over his shoulder and started to walk to the house.

"Sorry Mia, you didn't need to see that." Mike said finally putting me down.

Was Mike really the good guy here? Double-O Mike.