Guns

Mia
"Mike we can't just let this happen to them." I sobbed putting my face into his chest.

"We won't, don't worry Mia." He assured me pulling me close to him.

We walk inside and up stairs to a room. Mike really knew where he was going. I followed him into the room. He ran around the room locking and closing windows and doors.

"It looks the same since I left here." Mike said pulling something out of a drawer.

"Put this on. It use to be my ex girlfriend's but you should be able to fit it." He said handing me some black clothes.

Mike ran to the bathroom to do something. I looked at my gun shot wound which look okay but it hurt like hell. I slid the clothes on which was a pair of skinny jeans and black T-shirt that fit just right. Mike came back out of the bathroom with two handguns.

"They think I'm with their group again but really I did it to save Jared's ass and Candy. There's a room not to far from here where they store their guns, and at the bottom level they keep they're torture chambers. We'll go by there and then get Jared and Candy." Mike said handing me a gun. I put in my waistband of my pants.

"I thought Jared was dead?"

"He's tougher than that. Besides Caspenada likes to play with his food before he eats it."

"Mia if things go south I want you to know I love you." He came close to me.

What? Did he just say what I think he said.

"Don't use the gun unless you have to. There's only six bullets in there so be careful and take it easy." He said walking towards the door.

"I love you too. . .I think."

We walked through the door to find three men in the hallway smoking suggars. "Ehi Mike chi è questo?" One of them asked.

"Mia lei stare con me." He answered doing a boyish handshake with one of them. All of the men started to laugh and said something in Italian but I wasn't sure what.

We walked down the hall and a few steps. Every now and then he got a hey or some type of greeting.

"Man they really like you." I said coming to a stop at the door. "Yeah it's a long story for some other time. My dad was pretty popular here. I'm kind of a legacy." He said opening the door.

Oh crap I have never seen this many guns before. There was a lady by the door checking people in and out.

"Ciao Mike vuoi qualcosa?"

"Sì, lo stavo per guardarsi intorno e vedere quello che abbiamo. "

" E che dire di lei? "

"È con me. "

"Tesoro va bene fammi sapere quando voi ragazzi è fatto. "

And with that she pushed a button. Mike and I were in and out. We both had two handguns and two extra magazines. I heard another scream come from a room.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Did they just kill her." I started to sob and ran over to Mike. He pulled me close. Then I heard another shot.